Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Password issue when logging in

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Password issue when logging in
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elder_
01.28.2013 , 06:15 PM | #1
Everytime I attempt to login to the game I have to change my password every time to just get into the game. I know I am not typing it wrong and I know my security code is also correct.

As you can see if I was typing it wrong I wouldn't be able to login to the site.

I so far changed my password 4 times just to finally login to the game. It works right after I change my password but when I type the same password later it no longer works.

For example:
Previous password: example1
changed to: example2
- Log out -
- Attempt to login again -
Types in: example2
Error: Your security code or password is wrong.

I know the security code is correct I have checked twice and I never had a issue with it. It is coming from the password. I am trying to login right now into the game but it says my password is wrong. As you can tell I login to the site just fine just not the game.

Once I change my password again for the 5th time it'll only work once and when I try to login later after I log off my password I changed it to won't work anymore. It's getting quite old really.

Elder_
01.29.2013 , 12:11 AM | #2
Bumping this thread since it's on the 3rd page and has has no reply.

Beesodd
01.29.2013 , 03:28 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Elder,

That is odd alright. Please try unticking "remember this account" and re-entering your details if you haven't already, and se eif this has any effect.

If the problem persists, please navigate to the game directory and run fixlauncher.exe. Once this completes, please check again.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support