Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scooby! Ticket Number: 7965890

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Scooby! Ticket Number: 7965890
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bilalkhan
01.28.2013 , 06:41 AM | #1
Scooby!

Hello!
My little brother deleted one of my character which I was leveling! I am sorry to bother you again for it but
I wanted to request that it be restored.

Ticket Number: 7965890
Character Name: Billa'l
Character Class: Powertech
Character level: 32
Server Name: The Progenitor
Deleted time: 25th January 2013

I hope my matter will be resolved soon!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

OwenBrooks
01.28.2013 , 06:46 AM | #2
Oh my again

bilalkhan
01.28.2013 , 07:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Oh my again
Yeh! Never letting him come near my PC again!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

bilalkhan
02.08.2013 , 08:14 PM | #4
Scooby!

This is embarrassing!

I'm really really sorry but my little brother deleted this character, again!
I am sorry to bother you(again) for it but he sneaked into my room while I was in the bathroom and deleted this character! He is such a menace, you have no idea of the chaos he causes at home! *sigh*
Rest assured I will not request another character restoration if this happens again!
I wanted to request that it be restored.

Ticket No: 8066561
Character Name: Billa'l
Character Class: Powertech
Character level: 42
Server Name: The Progenitor
Deleted time: Sometime last week

I hope my matter will be resolved soon!

Likomg
02.08.2013 , 08:32 PM | #5
I absolutely hope they tell you to bugger off this time. Your blatant abuse of CS is ridiculous... even if, and I would say that's a BIG if at this point, it is your brother doing this, it is 100% on you this time. This is what -- the 4th, 5th time or more that you've had this character restored? Time to take personal responsibility and stop pulling CS from people who are not allowing their own problems to be made again and again.

OwenBrooks
02.08.2013 , 08:39 PM | #6
Ahh give him a break , He is embarrassed and I am sure CS will have no issues restoring the toon again.

No biggie, its more an inconvenience on him then anything else.

bilalkhan
02.09.2013 , 02:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Likomg View Post
I absolutely hope they tell you to bugger off this time. Your blatant abuse of CS is ridiculous... even if, and I would say that's a BIG if at this point, it is your brother doing this, it is 100% on you this time. This is what -- the 4th, 5th time or more that you've had this character restored? Time to take personal responsibility and stop pulling CS from people who are not allowing their own problems to be made again and again.
I know I know!

It would be totally justified if they refuse to restore and they tell me that I have crossed my limit toon restoration. I would completely understand.

bilalkhan
02.09.2013 , 03:42 AM | #8
I am closing the ticket! I feel embarrassed and bad having the CS fix the same fault of mine again and again and again! The problem is at my end. Need to sort it out with my brother. Better get him a PC and get him the game too so he can get off my back and stop causing these problems!

Anyways, my apologize for the bother!

OwenBrooks
02.09.2013 , 03:44 AM | #9
Leave the ticket in is my recommendation and see what happens, padlocks for xmas should be on your list though

bilalkhan
02.09.2013 , 04:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Leave the ticket in is my recommendation and see what happens, padlocks for xmas should be on your list though
Hehe yeah they can be handy!

Its alright mate, already closed! Time to move on! Sorcerer perhaps.