Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle of Ilum: Trooper, Bounty Hunter Offhand

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Battle of Ilum: Trooper, Bounty Hunter Offhand

Ironmarvel
01.27.2013 , 07:04 AM | #1
I do not know if this has been addressed or not but in the security chest at the end of the Battle of Ilum, sometimes a "Columi Offhand Weapon" is available. however, only a Mercenary Bounty Hunter can use it. So, what is in place for an offhand for a Powertech, Vanguard & Commando? Is there another Flashpoint that drop an offhand Shield or Generator?
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE HAVE COOKIES.

schnopsnosn
01.27.2013 , 07:06 AM | #2
Powertech/Vanguard is the Advanced Class of a Trooper/Bounty Hunter...

AshlaBoga
01.27.2013 , 07:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ironmarvel View Post
I do not know if this has been addressed or not but in the security chest at the end of the Battle of Ilum, sometimes a "Columi Offhand Weapon" is available. however, . So, what is in place for an offhand for a Powertech, Vanguard & Commando? Is there another Flashpoint that drop an offhand Shield or Generator?
Quote:
only a Mercenary Bounty Hunter can use it
Well that's why you're confused - whoever told you that was wrong. Take it to the BH vendor on fleet and you'll be able to purchase PowerTech OR Mercenary offhands. Weapon is misleading, shield generators can be purchased with the same token.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

sumuser
01.27.2013 , 08:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Well that's why you're confused - whoever told you that was wrong. Take it to the BH vendor on fleet and you'll be able to purchase PowerTech OR Mercenary offhands. Weapon is misleading, shield generators can be purchased with the same token.
This guy is 100% correct. Im a powertech and i cashed my BH offhand in for a shield generator.
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior

MishraArtificer
01.31.2013 , 03:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sumuser View Post
This guy is 100% correct. Im a powertech and i cashed my BH offhand in for a shield generator.
So did I...and promptly stripped the armoring out of it for my belt.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!