Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone FPS

cashogy_reborn
01.27.2013 , 12:30 AM | #1
does anyone else have massive frame-rate drops as soon as there are 4+ people on screen in combat? i find this really annoying, as my rig can definitely handle a heck of a lot more than SWToR has to offer.

civil war - 90-100FPS, drops to 40-50 as soon as there are 4+ people in combat on screen
novare - 90-100 FPS, drops to 40-50
voidstar - 90-100 FPS, blahblahblah

you get the picture. ive even saw it drop down to the low 30s last night, doesnt make any sense.

problem is not on my end. i7, 16gb of ram, gtx 570 SLI, etc. i can run BF3 at 120-150FPS on ultra. jumped into a 64 player Metro map last night (for those of you that dont play BF3, its a subway where everyone ends up at the same choke-point) because i thought my GPU might be dying, but nope still the same performance that im used to.

so why can i render 40+ people on screen in BF3, with explosions, way better graphics, etc etc, better than i can render 16 people in an MMO with cartoon graphics?

can we please please please please please please please please have real optimizations?
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

goddgundam
01.27.2013 , 12:35 AM | #2
Stunwars,hackwars,bubblewars,smashwars,resolvewars , and lagwars welcome and enjoy the facepalms

DrewFromPhilly
01.27.2013 , 01:26 AM | #3
Kinda makes you wonder how this new and improved ilum is gonna work, doesn't it?

PoliteAssasin
01.27.2013 , 07:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
Kinda makes you wonder how this new and improved ilum is gonna work, doesn't it?
Slideshow. New graphics mode.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.