Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did they Nerf LI HM?

BogyOne
01.30.2013 , 08:39 AM | #21
On the side from OP question:
Being not very good with Lorrick's fight scenario details buff/debuff wise - is in his last, burn, phase some mechanics that causes him to take more damage from players?

I usually play with FlyText off to not distract me thus lacking the reference here - I turned them on to try a new specc. I manage to see some unusually high number and am wondering if this was combination of armor debuff from tank, adrenal and Inspiration/Bloodthirst or if there is some other mechanic at play too.

I am keeping number to myself - in case if it working as intended, I want it to stay this way.

OlosBC
01.30.2013 , 11:02 AM | #22
Lorrick does take extra damage in the final phase after he regens his health, yes.
Olos - 55 Hybrid Powertech
Fonia - 55 Madness Sorceror
<Dark Fury> of Jedi Covenant
Previously Fonia and Daygoru of Tempest server in SWG.

sumuser
01.30.2013 , 07:43 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
talking about pve content, people say "one-shot" as in beating the boss in the first attempt. they most certainly don't mean they are killing the boss with a single attack because that would be stupid
Exactly. And if anyone read my first post, it was pretty clear that is what i was lmao about. I assumed the people in question were talking about one-shot killing bosses cause a clean run in HM LI is not remarkable in anyway for a team who knows the mechanics.
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior