Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tionese columi and rakata gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Tionese columi and rakata gear

Vyoli
01.26.2013 , 02:17 AM | #1
Hello, i've just arrived as an lvl50 sith sorcerer and i wonder how to get a full set of rakata force master's gear.(or force mystic's gear)

Fiamma_Verde
01.26.2013 , 10:54 AM | #2
LI HM will drop rakata chest, HM Kraggas palace, and Eternity Vault, and sm Denova and Terror Drom beyond all drop rakata pieces.

None of these are in the group finder however, except for Lost Island Hm, so you'll need to get a group together for the runs! I'd recommend trying them SM first as well, just to get the mechanics down.

Royox
01.26.2013 , 09:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyoli View Post
Hello, i've just arrived as an lvl50 sith sorcerer and i wonder how to get a full set of rakata force master's gear.(or force mystic's gear)
From worse gear to best gear:

-Columi: Eternity Vault Story Mode. Hard mode Flashpoints. Vendor using Columi medals.

-Rakata: Eternity Vault Hard mode/Nightmare mode. Denova Story mode. Karagga's Palace hard mode and Nightmare mode. Lost Island Hard mode.

-Campaign: Denova Hard Mode and Terror From Beyond story mode.

-Dread Guard: Terror From Beyond Hard Mode and Denova Nightmare mode.

Vyoli
01.27.2013 , 05:49 AM | #4
yes i know but if a want a specific gear (in this case force master's gear) where should i go?

Royox
01.27.2013 , 12:19 PM | #5
yes i know but if a want a specific gear (in this case force master's gear) where should i go?
You have to be more specific. Every set has a "force master". You have Columi Force master, Rakata Force master, Campaign Force master...etc.

You have the vendors in the PVE area of the fleet called "Supplies".

Vyoli
01.27.2013 , 02:56 PM | #6
i've seen that the rakata vendor has got force master's gear but it recuires some "unassembeled rakata force master's ......." and how should i get that?

JediMB
01.27.2013 , 05:45 PM | #7
i've seen that the rakata vendor has got force master's gear but it recuires some "unassembeled rakata force master's ......." and how should i get that?
"Unassembled Rakata" pieces drop from bosses in [Hard Mode] Operations, like Karagga's Palace.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Royox
01.27.2013 , 09:53 PM | #8

-Columi: Eternity Vault Story Mode. Hard mode Flashpoints. Vendor using Columi medals.

-Rakata: Eternity Vault Hard mode/Nightmare mode. Denova Story mode. Karagga's Palace hard mode and Nightmare mode. Lost Island Hard mode.

-Campaign: Denova Hard Mode and Terror From Beyond story mode.

-Dread Guard: Terror From Beyond Hard Mode and Denova Nightmare mode

Are u trolling us or what?

wainot-keel
01.28.2013 , 12:35 PM | #9
Terror from Beyond story mode doesn't drop Campaign, it drops Rakata and some random Black Hole gear (implants, earpieces).