Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fate of the Sith Emperor isn't all that it seems to be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
The Fate of the Sith Emperor isn't all that it seems to be?

DAWUSS
02.05.2013 , 10:43 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Joluka View Post
Personally, I would absolutely love if all of the classes got somehow involved in taking down the Emperor. Of course, not in-game, but in a novel or a series. It would be sort of a Luke-Han-Leia-Kenobi type of team-up mission. I honestly believe that a great story in a videogame should ultimately have a canon version of it in the form of media. If it isn't, then how is there any more room to continue the stories? Having a smuggler as my main I feel REALLY left out. I really want to be important, you know, I want to shoot the Emperor even if he deflects my blaster bolts. Non-Knight/Warrior classes will just be really pointless. I have played the Knight, Warrior, Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter and smuggler and I think they are awesome. So awesome that I would love to see them in their "set in stone," if you will, personalities. You know, if you want to read it do so, if not, don't. But I think farther (wayyyy farther) down the road we'll need a canon ending for the game.
Get the popcorn ready when canon versions of the classes are announced: The fan outrage and e-tears will be bigger than when they set canon versions of Revan and the Exile.

Beniboybling
02.06.2013 , 11:36 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
Get the popcorn ready when canon versions of the classes are announced: The fan outrage and e-tears will be bigger than when they set canon versions of Revan and the Exile.
Very true, but I agree with the OP, eventually this whole Great Galactic War needs to be brought to a canon end. However that may be possible in game, rather than through and EU book. At least for the four main classes. However I wouldn't rage if that actually happened, after all, this is Star Wars - its not your universe.

P.S. I actually liked how Revan turned out, he looked just how I would have imagined him. Meetra not so much, but she only appeared for a couple of seconds and as a Force ghost so *shrug* can't really comment.

Merras
02.10.2013 , 07:27 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Very true, but I agree with the OP, eventually this whole Great Galactic War needs to be brought to a canon end. However that may be possible in game, rather than through and EU book. At least for the four main classes. However I wouldn't rage if that actually happened, after all, this is Star Wars - its not your universe.

P.S. I actually liked how Revan turned out, he looked just how I would have imagined him. Meetra not so much, but she only appeared for a couple of seconds and as a Force ghost so *shrug* can't really comment.
I think all republic stories will be light sided canon just like was KOTOR1-2 canons. Jedi Consular seems canonically female (you can't find a decent JC robe which is not female robe), Jedi Knight will be male.

Also imperial classes storyline will be dark sided canons imho.