Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Into the Darkness PVP


Morto's Avatar


Morto
01.27.2013 , 10:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Valzanik View Post
Still have yet to come across a good player in your guild...
unnecessary comment

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
01.27.2013 , 01:56 PM | #12
reported

haterglowstick's Avatar


haterglowstick
01.30.2013 , 02:33 PM | #13
I dunno why all the hate for these guys. They are new, yes, however they are making a damn good effort and are putting more teams into the rated queue than a lot of you other elitist haters. From most of the people I've met they seem to be pretty nice as well. I dunno why some of you are whining like babies...

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
01.30.2013 , 02:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by haterglowstick View Post
I dunno why all the hate for these guys. They are new, yes, however they are making a damn good effort and are putting more teams into the rated queue than a lot of you other elitist haters. From most of the people I've met they seem to be pretty nice as well. I dunno why some of you are whining like babies...
until recently they have been notorious for win trading. they've begun to play for real as of late though, and for that I give them props. I hope they don't get discouraged and continue to gear up and improve the "real" way, because fresh blood is always good to see
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
01.30.2013 , 11:27 PM | #15
B team sin dps lol.

I've q'd with these guys the last few days. I must of done like 20 ranked games with them . They have good intentions. I dont think any other guild on any server is q'g more. With that being said they are under geared and learning the ropes so they do lose every game they play against other teams not in the same guild.

How ever I see Improvment and implore other guild members to run some games on thier teams. It would be advantageous for members of MVP, strictly business and NP to
Mix it up and spread pvp knowledge to the have-nots like into the darkness.

I noticed some good players laughing at this guild which is a shame. Stop giving them props for q'g just so your team can roll over them and help them out for the servers sake.

giantworm's Avatar


giantworm
01.30.2013 , 11:49 PM | #16
Props for queing, lots of better guilds don't have the balls to run ranked. So good luck to you guys, just PLEASE stop with the win trading, you will not win any friends if we see more empty warzones when you guys should be in there.

iPvP's Avatar


iPvP
01.30.2013 , 11:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
B team sin dps lol.

I've q'd with these guys the last few days. I must of done like 20 ranked games with them . They have good intentions. I dont think any other guild on any server is q'g more. With that being said they are under geared and learning the ropes so they do lose every game they play against other teams not in the same guild.

How ever I see Improvment and implore other guild members to run some games on thier teams. It would be advantageous for members of MVP, strictly business and NP to
Mix it up and spread pvp knowledge to the have-nots like into the darkness.

I noticed some good players laughing at this guild which is a shame. Stop giving them props for q'g just so your team can roll over them and help them out for the servers sake.
well said
P h y t z - C a r r i e s
@ Pot5
I Am Legend

ShadowOfLies's Avatar


ShadowOfLies
02.01.2013 , 07:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
until recently they have been notorious for win trading. they've begun to play for real as of late though, and for that I give them props. I hope they don't get discouraged and continue to gear up and improve the "real" way, because fresh blood is always good to see
Notorious for win trading? really? sorry bro we never win trade, maybe if you played a ranked with us you would know, we play to win, we make sure we have balanced teams and always welcome pugs to join. You can ask the guilds Covenant, Carebear tickle party, Nothing Personal, True Lords Of The SIth etc if we win trade and i guarantee you they will say no. We've had plenty of members from all of those guilds join us in ranked and they can tell you the same thing we play to win end of discussion.

Don't be mad at us because we can make 2 teams for ranked, maybe you should try doing that instead of hating on us. We are very friendly so please don't spread rumors about a guild you know nothing about because we respect everyone else and you don't see us talking **** to any other guild.

Thanks.

ShadowOfLies's Avatar


ShadowOfLies
02.01.2013 , 07:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by gryhmr View Post
You're a rank win trading guild. Don't false Advertise.
how dose it feel to get kicked out of your guild for making up false rumors?

thats what i thought.
Daampeer Sin|DPS
Daywalker Jugg|Tank
<mX>
-The Bastion-

Easylikepie's Avatar


Easylikepie
02.02.2013 , 05:04 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowOfLies View Post
Notorious for win trading? really? sorry bro we never win trade, maybe if you played a ranked with us you would know, we play to win, we make sure we have balanced teams and always welcome pugs to join. You can ask the guilds Covenant, Carebear tickle party, Nothing Personal, True Lords Of The SIth etc if we win trade and i guarantee you they will say no. We've had plenty of members from all of those guilds join us in ranked and they can tell you the same thing we play to win end of discussion.

Don't be mad at us because we can make 2 teams for ranked, maybe you should try doing that instead of hating on us. We are very friendly so please don't spread rumors about a guild you know nothing about because we respect everyone else and you don't see us talking **** to any other guild.

Thanks.
Two paragraphs for half a line, but for the rest of Wakalord's post he praises your guild. Lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Wuzan View Post
You guys queue every day - props to that. But you leave games constantly to queue against your own guild exclusively - win trading. Thats not really a competitive pvp guild or team is it?
Quote: Originally Posted by giantworm View Post
just PLEASE stop with the win trading, you will not win any friends if we see more empty warzones when you guys should be in there.

This is what we mean by win trading. It's not just a rumor. Synergy makes two teams all the time, but we don't leave games to play each other - even when mvp forms their a team to stomp on us. Other than that, props to you for queuing and striving to improve.
Viisas - 50 Heals Sage - Synergy.
Zapbamdead - 50 Lightning Sorc - Sinergy.
Originally from The Maw.
Until I work out how to change it, my forum name will be Easylikepie.