Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins Issue...

WinterBornGhost
01.23.2013 , 03:28 PM | #1
Ok, so I know that this has been gone over MANY different times in many different threads.

That being said, why is it that on the first month I get my sub allowance of 525cc, and the the next day i get the 100cc for the Sec Key, but one month later, I get the 100cc for the Sec Key and still waiting on the Monthly allowance?

my billing period ends on the 19th of every month, going on 5 days now for 500 cc.... this is ridiculous. I call Customer Service like the other posts suggest... I am on hold for a hour or so the first time before the call HANGS UP ON ME. I don't loose service where I live, Im a couple blocks away from my carrier's local cell tower.

I call again and still receive the customary "We are experiencing a high volume of callers, as such wait times will be increased."

I have called customer service on a few occasions, and every single time i get the above message. Its like thats what they want you to think so that the automated computer can find someone to answer the phone.

(47 minutes and counting as of this point.) This is ridiculous.

Bhidr
01.23.2013 , 03:44 PM | #2
Yeah, I have the same problem (and few other). The thing is, I think it might be our fault - because we are basing our complaints on the premise, that this company is actually competent. If it has been clear, when we started playing, that Bioware is incompetent to comunicate with customers and fix stuff in reasonable amount of time, maybe we wouldnt be mad, you know - we would expect this kind of fraking behaviour.

As far as I can tell from their responses, the CS are doing nothing more, than copying and pasting some generic lines about allowing launcher in antivirus, reinstalling, or that "they are looking into it".

XyonicS
01.23.2013 , 05:01 PM | #3
Hmmm, still waiting for my coins when my sub was paid on the 15th.
Seems like they just don't care about the issue or maybe just the subscribers are not worth the effort.
Oh well it looks like I don't get my allowance at least for January, though with the due care and attention they are taking with this problem I would not expect to get them ever again.

Not even a lame arse call CS reply for this problem, just ignore it, maybe they will just unsub and go away attatude..

Well I can't call CS anyway I am in Australia (hated by the devs) and do not have the money to make the call.

Seems we have to just suck it up.

DirgaAli
01.23.2013 , 05:43 PM | #4
Same problem here...I got my subs from 30$ game time card, and still after long waiting, dont get my montlhy grant coins...

We paid and we deserve our right..
The bioware said that after the maintenance, if the problem not solve, please re report.
But i see after we re report, there is no respon from bioware..
its really annoy me...30 $ for half service..is not equal guys..

or did they trully expect that we just keep away the problem and just walk away without having our right..??

Blast It
There Is A Balance Beetween Light and Dark