Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Where can i get that armor?


ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
01.23.2013 , 01:38 PM | #1
I think it's named Traditional Brocart Vestments but i can't find the source of it's availability.

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
01.23.2013 , 01:40 PM | #2
I believe that they are crafted by Synthweavers.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
01.23.2013 , 02:09 PM | #3
You're 100% sure? Or do you confuse these robes with the ones of the same name albeit totally different.

Larity's Avatar


Larity
01.23.2013 , 03:50 PM | #4
I like how the face is wiped out even though it doesn't matter because its just a game

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
01.23.2013 , 06:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Larity View Post
I like how the face is wiped out even though it doesn't matter because its just a game
More or less. But does nobody know what's the robe called or where i can get it?

VigDiath's Avatar


VigDiath
01.23.2013 , 07:00 PM | #6
If it is indeed the Traditional Brocart Vestment then it does come from Synthweaving as it is something one of my Synthweaving toons can make. The look on Republic side however differs from that and looks like the moddable gear found on Voss.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
01.23.2013 , 07:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
If it is indeed the Traditional Brocart Vestment then it does come from Synthweaving as it is something one of my Synthweaving toons can make. The look on Republic side however differs from that and looks like the moddable gear found on Voss.
I saw an imperial player with that robe so it's obvious it can be obtained. Now i only know that it's Light Armor and probably level 36-40 but still not the place where to get it. That player, don't know if it was a he or she, said that the robe can be obtained by completing a certain quest, which that doofus can't remember.

Kolai_Tak's Avatar


Kolai_Tak
01.23.2013 , 07:19 PM | #8
If it is in fact from a synthweaving schematic then your best chance of finding it would probably be Underworld Trading missions within that level range.

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
01.23.2013 , 07:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kolai_Tak View Post
If it is in fact from a synthweaving schematic then your best chance of finding it would probably be Underworld Trading missions within that level range.
I tried with no luck. Already did over 50 UWT Missions with no success. Perhaps i should aim for certain rewards and missions. But still nothing.

VigDiath's Avatar


VigDiath
01.23.2013 , 08:52 PM | #10
Check GTN Republic and Empire side. It's how I found the set for Muse Vestments since I couldn't make it myself.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)