Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

johnxtreeme
01.23.2013 , 11:24 AM | #11
Looks like a proper expansion, at least in terms of world size.\

Love the new environments. The palace looked great, the volcano/engine thing was cool, the mesas and of course the giant armored sky-ship was incredible. I can't wait to enjoy the storyline.

Raideag
01.23.2013 , 11:24 AM | #12
I'm liking the look of the Hutt Cartel troops with their Berets. Please make it so this look can be acquired by players please.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

SentinelDranoel
01.23.2013 , 11:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Well first look is pretty good.Hope it is a open planet with lots of freedom and a reason for PvP .
In a pvp server yes...
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic anyday

tman_ac
01.23.2013 , 11:29 AM | #14
Have to say, the look of the new planet seems to be really nice. Hopefully there won't be endless areas without meeting anyone like in Hoth or Alderaan.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

LordArchon
01.23.2013 , 11:31 AM | #15
Heard many things, from many trusted sources. If could can a developer, (no offense but not someone quoteing a developer, appreciate trying to help, but I really need to hear it from the hutts' mouth.) please definitively say yes or no to continued class story missions. I really appreciate that. If there isn't going to be gotta say I'm upset about that. Already preordered it, and know I will enjoy it, but that was one of the best parts to me. Some of the faction planet missions were fun, but who enjoyed helping some nameless poor ensign on Dromund Kaas more than say eliminating a rival, or later on in the game doing missions to make your character's place in the galaxy something the NPC's in your story could no longer ignore. Point is I want to hear they're in there, but if they're not I guess we'll see how it goes, and I ask that their be more in the future. Thanks, and as I said looking forward to it either way.
........you will try.

MelodicSixNine
01.23.2013 , 11:44 AM | #16
You guys like always do amazing trailers! I cant wait to see the expansion planet with my own eyes!

RuDarthPatrick
01.23.2013 , 11:45 AM | #17
It looks pretty nice. I hope there will be a lot of space for ganking
I am truly honored to serve such a personage as you, Master. History will remember your name. Not mine, but definitely yours.

Golzar
01.23.2013 , 11:54 AM | #18
Love the airships/barges...

Looks pretty awesome!

RawrItzRandom
01.23.2013 , 11:57 AM | #19
I like the look of Makeb and the expansion, but I'd also like to know what new features you have planned for said expansion. I also echo the class storyline comment, I'd like to be able to run my criminal empire now.

BadOrb
01.23.2013 , 11:58 AM | #20
Return of the Jedi ? Barges ! Yes ! Looks superb and again that's an amazing video. I wouldn't like to live in those houses though with all that seismic plate shifting going on , the poor people of Makeb. Really can't wait to play it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12