Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkWal
01.23.2013 , 01:14 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi all,

Sorry that I don't have a definite answer for you yet, but we are still investigating and will provide an update as soon as possible.
That is all the answer? that must be in patch notes and twitter at least

Islenthor
01.23.2013 , 01:17 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrithis View Post
The thing is i can look through all of the other problems that this game has becasue i enjoy playing it, but its things like this...
Same here... I really love this game. And we have build a fabulous guild with nice people here... But Tbh: things like this make me want Blizzard to make a new MMO really fast! Although they ruined their major MMO by bringing in Kung Fu Panda's... at least they did have a good support !!!!

Elrithis
01.23.2013 , 01:18 PM | #83
About the one plus point of Blizzard was that they provided a resonable level of customer service

Islenthor
01.23.2013 , 01:21 PM | #84
About the one plus point of Blizzard was that they provided a resonable level of customer service
Just disconnected with BioWare Customer Service after being on the phone for 40mins+... and still no answer about this problem...

Vintish
01.23.2013 , 01:23 PM | #85
The thing is i can look through all of the other problems that this game has becasue i enjoy playing it, but its things like this...
Same here, the crash's were a minor setback but I could deal with that, game crashed oh just restart and log back on and get back to it. but this roll back has just knocked the wind out of my sails, do I wait for a response from CS or do I go back and redo everything I had already done with the possibility of not getting the things I go before only for them to roll it forward?

I just feel sorry for the people with cartel items gone missing, money well wasted methinks

Vintish
01.23.2013 , 01:38 PM | #86
"Hi folks, unfortunately, a small number of users were affected by a minor rollback which we cannot reset. However, if you lost Cartel Coins at all during this rollback, please contact Customer Support so that they can assist you. Thank you for your patience."

And there people, is your answer, NO RESET!! What a *********** joke.

Elrithis
01.23.2013 , 01:38 PM | #87
Are you really surprised by that response :P

Moratia
01.23.2013 , 02:12 PM | #88
Well I am surprised, as a paying customer I expect a little bit of service at least, losing 3-4 hours is not the end of the world but as someone who has been playing for almost 2 weeks, I am certainly not playing any more.

They have not even said that this won't happen again, so I could spend another 3 hours getting back roughly what I lost only to lose it again...

I'm going to "ROLLBACK" to a different mmo that appreciates my money.

Quintessent
01.23.2013 , 02:17 PM | #89
I hope they don't bury their heads in the sand and step up their game, and actually return people their lost items. They may not be able to reset things instantly for the whole server, but they have logs of every single drop and change for each character. They can sort this, I just hope they do. Otherwise I know my best friend will leave this game and I don't know if I could stay if that happened.

Jayshames
01.23.2013 , 02:28 PM | #90
Makes me sad to see that barely anyone thanks Bioware for the stuff they do, but soon as something 'bad' happens you're all on to post your hatred towards them.