Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Agidius
01.22.2013 , 06:15 PM | #31
we did a 16 person ops for all the 3 weekly quests

Two of them are gone, with all the loots etc.

That's just perfect..

Vanelon
01.22.2013 , 06:17 PM | #32
Wondering if the backup system only update´s every three hours.And thats why there always 3 hour roll back????????
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

Dextermaniac
01.22.2013 , 06:20 PM | #33
Same here, just spend 3 hours with my friend lvling our Jedi's, only to find that all our effort was completely wasted. This is UNACCEPTABLE Bioware, fix it somehow, or you can count me out from this game. We pay for your services and I demand to be refunded somehow. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, love playing it, but it's just too damn buggy! Get your **** together Bioware!!!

Weltmacht
01.22.2013 , 06:21 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanelon View Post
Wondering if the backup system only update´s every three hours.And thats why there always 3 hour roll back????????
That'd make sense, yes.

Darqer
01.22.2013 , 06:22 PM | #35
Full Belsavis 2 lvls items tons of cewskills 3 epix recipe discovery half legacy lvl 200k credit gone!GRATZ here goas my sub..this is the biggest ****up i ever saw in any mmo,and playing since start of any online game...this is ridiclous

The_Hellhammer
01.22.2013 , 06:24 PM | #36
Give us a reply, Bioware.

You ****ed up big time, compensate or at least face your paying customers.

Viktor_Cerny
01.22.2013 , 06:24 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Rerakoth View Post
I am not one for usually complaining but I am going to be honest. 3 hours might be nothing to some people but it is for me. My free time is little and managed to get a good 3 hours on here tonight and now I have lost everything I did and I am back where I started? I really hope something is sorted out because this really sucks.
Seconded. You just wiped from history half the gaming time I get this week. Not to mention the real-life limitations I had to make to get even these darned 3 hours.

Even more importantly, people around these forums mentioned a loss in cartel coins. Making the vast majority of your players uncomfortable, insecure and unhappy they're playing your game is not justifiable in itself, but not making any compensation for the lost currency PEOPLE PAY FOR WITH ACTUAL MONEY would be downright criminal and tantamount to theft.

I expect some sort of compensation. Please don't disappoint your player base more than you already have...

Rerakoth
01.22.2013 , 06:25 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanelon View Post
I take it this is not the first time for some folks then. I know a lot of people had issues getting on red eclipse tonight including a friend of mine. He was trying for well over an hour and gave up. It now seems the posts about not getting on have stopped too. I thought the roll back might have been to fix that issue. Just sucks for all the people playing at the time that have now lost three hours of progress if this is the case

Massivelugs
01.22.2013 , 06:27 PM | #39
I lost the columi offhand ;lightsaber from my jedi sentinel that I got from " battle of illum"

Maggiopt
01.22.2013 , 06:36 PM | #40
Since there's still no response from BW:
Anyone knows if this has happened before and if they fixed / compensate / explained anything?