Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trickstarrr
01.24.2013 , 09:48 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Hellhammer View Post
Does anyone know if this will be compensated somehow?

Or is that too much to ask for?
*********** better be, I lost a few million creds and some decent gear, I swear if Bioware's HQ was next to where I am, I would be arrested for the horrible things I would do to them

Xzeiz
01.25.2013 , 03:31 AM | #102
Still not a propper answer.. they dont Even care.
I havent been playing since and im not sure ill keep paying.

Lepernaut
01.25.2013 , 04:22 AM | #103
Hard to tell if this happened to any of my characters on red eclipse.Guess we need to start logging what we have on our inventory,and how many xp we have on each character before we log out of the game,just in case something like this happens again.I hope todays maintenance fixes things for the people effected.

Quintessent
01.25.2013 , 02:18 PM | #104
Hope that we get some kind of acceptable response, at the moment all we seem to hear is:

So what if you pay your sub and grind you way to good items, We''ll pour coffee on the server rack and take them all away..... Deal with it..

Solofx
01.25.2013 , 03:12 PM | #105
I put in a ticket and the response I have been given is just a total fob off, apparently because I selected the bug category I will not get a response but thanks for letting us know, ********, basically they have your money and they know people will keep playing so why should they care? Well until they start caring about their player and fan base they aren't getting another penny.

Moratia
01.26.2013 , 03:06 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Solofx View Post
I put in a ticket and the response I have been given is just a total fob off, apparently because I selected the bug category I will not get a response but thanks for letting us know, ********, basically they have your money and they know people will keep playing so why should they care? Well until they start caring about their player and fan base they aren't getting another penny.
I also sent a ticket in and I am pretty sure I didn't choose BUG but I had the same response back.

Keadee
01.26.2013 , 04:21 AM | #107
Even Blizzard cared more about their playerbase... The least you could do was just saying: "We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we cannot retrieve your lost progress duo to ......" just something... Letting this one slip away and just turn your head away won't fix the problems, and surely this will not be forgotten.. These things can happen, but pretending nothing is going on and letting people sit without answers nor reasuring that you are looking into the matter, is just a bulletproof way to piss off your subscribers.. When/if this happens in the future, having done nothing now, will act as an extra wedge between you and your customers.. Come on guys, just do/say anything!