Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Quintessent
01.23.2013 , 02:42 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
Makes me sad to see that barely anyone thanks Bioware for the stuff they do, but soon as something 'bad' happens you're all on to post your hatred towards them.
I've seen thanks on here before, but what you seem to fail to realize is that that stuff is not on the CUSTOMER SERVICE forum, that's for them to assist in servicing their customers... strangely enough, most of which come here when... wait .... when something bad happens... Go figure...

Now if they actually did rectify issues when they were raised and provided a good quality of service promptly then maybe the forum would be filled with a ton of short thread with people who problems were sorted and ended with thanks to whoever helped them...

I've seen those kind of threads, sadly BW don't respond properly when there are major issues, there are either no response or inadequate responses, hence the bile in many peoples statements.

I have submitted my ticket for my lost items and i expect they returned to me, and based on my experience with in game tickets so far, they may do so, after a great deal of time but we'll have to see. A good quality response on here in the meantime would go a great length to mending the bridges BW seem intent on burning...

p.s Good job on switching the quickbar lock back!

Turuev
01.23.2013 , 03:01 PM | #92
The same problem. Where my warhero chest and other progress? Maybe you'll send lost items on mail (in game i mean )?

Soulcollector
01.23.2013 , 03:36 PM | #93
Happened again? While speaking to the mission giver on Belsavis after I released the Cathar, the game went to the loading screen. And it's still there. Just turned lvl 45, and if my 45 lvl Flashpoint gear is now gone, I just might quit the whole game.
"Raise Hell, or lower the Heavens at least" -Ike Vil

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 03:38 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulcollector View Post
Happened again? While speaking to the mission giver on Belsavis after I released the Cathar, the game went to the loading screen. And it's still there. Just turned lvl 45, and if my 45 lvl Flashpoint gear is now gone, I just might quit the whole game.
Not here.

Soulcollector
01.23.2013 , 03:42 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
Not here.
False alarm, thank Gods. Although everything happened the same as yesterday, all seems to be well.

Nadisu
01.23.2013 , 05:02 PM | #96
I am honestly starting to wonder if it isn't amateurs that are running this game.

CS is a joke. Practically none existing, at least in my experience. All one ever gets from tickets are automated responses, and slow ones at that. Are there even humans working in CS anymore?
All the people behind the game wants any more is our money, feels like they have given up on the game.

This may not be the first roll back, but it is one of the worst implemented ever. And to those that hope for a compensation, afraid it won't happen. Never gotten the impression they care much for their customers.

The guild I am in had done the bosses up till TFB in hm, and only had the progress of the first two bosses. For most of us that went, anyway. A couple were locked out up till TFB.
I had been so lucky as winning the dg legs and lost them in the roll back.
We did the run again, but this time the legs didn't drop, but a crap offhand did. The legs were a bigger upgrade than that offhand.

My respect for those working on the game is none existing. They really have to up their work. My expectations however are none existing, expecting the worst.
Unfortunately I like this game, not to mention the people I play with, so I am not quitting or ending my sub. However, I am never going to buy anything that has the EA logo on it ever again, and I'm recommending the same to all my friends.

Soulcollector
01.24.2013 , 02:07 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Nadisu View Post
I am honestly starting to wonder if it isn't amateurs that are running this game.

CS is a joke. Practically none existing, at least in my experience. All one ever gets from tickets are automated responses, and slow ones at that. Are there even humans working in CS anymore?
All the people behind the game wants any more is our money, feels like they have given up on the game.

This may not be the first roll back, but it is one of the worst implemented ever. And to those that hope for a compensation, afraid it won't happen. Never gotten the impression they care much for their customers.

The guild I am in had done the bosses up till TFB in hm, and only had the progress of the first two bosses. For most of us that went, anyway. A couple were locked out up till TFB.
I had been so lucky as winning the dg legs and lost them in the roll back.
We did the run again, but this time the legs didn't drop, but a crap offhand did. The legs were a bigger upgrade than that offhand.

My respect for those working on the game is none existing. They really have to up their work. My expectations however are none existing, expecting the worst.
Unfortunately I like this game, not to mention the people I play with, so I am not quitting or ending my sub. However, I am never going to buy anything that has the EA logo on it ever again, and I'm recommending the same to all my friends.
Even though CS=Counter-Strike, I completely agree with the fact that though I, too, love this game, the issues it has are gigantic. Just a month ago I typoed some security questions and my whole account was locked, and fortunately, all I had to do was call from Finland to the US, since "In order to better protect your account, all Billing, Subscription and Account Security issues are dealt with via our Customer Service telephone support." I find this quite fetid, since the SWTOR guys are running a global thing. I guess I'm fortunate to be able to speak fluent English...

Nadisu
01.24.2013 , 04:05 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulcollector View Post
Even though CS=Counter-Strike, I completely agree with the fact that though I, too, love this game, the issues it has are gigantic. Just a month ago I typoed some security questions and my whole account was locked, and fortunately, all I had to do was call from Finland to the US, since "In order to better protect your account, all Billing, Subscription and Account Security issues are dealt with via our Customer Service telephone support." I find this quite fetid, since the SWTOR guys are running a global thing. I guess I'm fortunate to be able to speak fluent English...
Ah, sorry... Never played that game, so for me CS always stood for Customer Support or Customer Service.

Ouch, sorry to hear that.
Luckily I haven't had that issue, my own experience with Customer Service has been through tickets, and what I have read here how people have been jerked around for 40+min just to get disconnected and having to do it all over again, and from what friends are telling.

Keadee
01.24.2013 , 08:00 AM | #99
Not letting this one die just yet!

InfernalDark
01.24.2013 , 08:15 AM | #100
Soooo... are we getting our GTN sales back or not?