Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

orixian
04.23.2013 , 07:48 PM | #711
Having same issue. No monthly subscription coins delivered to my account.

KaiKomatsu
04.26.2013 , 11:14 PM | #712
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi DirgaAli,

We are seeing some issues with this alright. Can you please wait until after tomorrow's maintenence and report again if your coins still have not arrived.

Thanks.
I haven't received mine either

BaconBlitz
06.24.2013 , 11:59 AM | #713
This seems to be an old issue (thread) But as of 6/24/13 I am still having this issue my coins have never been late before this month now they are several days late. What should I do ? Open a ticket ?

Mundako
06.24.2013 , 10:23 PM | #714 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi BaconBlitz,

Sometimes it may take a few extra days for the coins to appear in your account, but we will make every effort to grant them to you as close as we can to the 30-day mark in your recurring subscription. Since you are just at the beginning of a new subscription period, I would suggest waiting one or two more days before any further actions are taken.

In case your monthly grant doesn't show up during the week, please let us know (preferably via phone) and we can take a look at it.
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

XCoOKiExMoNSteRX
07.01.2013 , 11:40 AM | #715
Same. It's been at least 2 weeks and I haven't got my monthly cartel coins. SO MAD!
<<The Ice-Cream Legacy>>
<<Dónut-Sith Marauder 55>>
<<Tylón-Mercenary 55>>
<<Tomb of Freedon Nadd>>

Manah
07.01.2013 , 12:40 PM | #716
yes same here hope it gets fixed fast

Mundako
07.01.2013 , 10:13 PM | #717 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi,

XCoOKiExMoNSteRX your coins should've arrived yesterday, exactly 30 days after your last monthly grant.

Manah, your missing should arrive soon, please give it one or two more days. Even though we will make every effort to grant them to you as close as we can to the 30-day mark in your recurring subscription, sometimes it may take a few extra days for the coins to appear in your account.

QuaDaJun
07.03.2013 , 04:45 PM | #718
This is still happening with my account. I have been a subscriber since early access, purchased a CE, and have brought the issue to CS several times about monthly Cartel Coins. Yes, CS has fixed the issue after several tickets, but this seems odd that I get my allotment for my security key and friend referral coins with no issues, but the monthly Cartel Coins for being a 6 month subscriber still is not fixed.
My Cartel Ledger shows Security Key coins given on 05/14/2013, Friend Referral coins 05/27/2013, Security Key coins 06/13/2013, and Friend Referral coins 07/03/2013. During those dates no Subscription Cartel Coins have been credited to my account.
Please can someone look into this matter. Thank you for your time.

Mundako
07.03.2013 , 06:48 PM | #719 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi QuaDaJun,

We will look into it and contact you again as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting this.

Oayarc
07.03.2013 , 07:35 PM | #720
This is happening to me as well.

06/01/2013
Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins 500 755

I have not received this months.