Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Durban_Monkey
02.09.2013 , 01:30 PM | #681
Haven't received my January coins either...not going to resubscribe till i do.

darkdoctor
02.09.2013 , 01:31 PM | #682
Hello Support: Please I hope the fix for monthly sub coins be soon, I like to get my coins too so I can get HK companion for few characters and some cartel armor but I really, really, really like to get my monthly coins for it. Ticket for this is 8010567, please help!

Last coins receive on Dec 27/2012
Open ticket last Friday Feb 1/2013
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Cant Wait to play

LordVaresh
02.09.2013 , 05:02 PM | #683
I received my January coins on the January 10th but my February coins did not show up yet...

AmadanNaBrona
02.09.2013 , 10:40 PM | #684
ok, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I got my January coins a couple of day ago.

however I actually got 1200 coins. Is that for January and February?
Or is that for January and "we're-sorry-that-this-whole-thing-has-been-such-a-pain-since-it-was-implemented"?

I just need to know whether to be grateful that I got my February early, or wait till the 28th to be elated for the great customers service yet upset that I didn't get my monthly allotment again?

Durban_Monkey
02.09.2013 , 10:57 PM | #685
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi,

Kodadal, please create a ticket about this, and we will be able to investigate further. It seems that an extra 500 coins were added when you first joined the game, and this knocked everything out of whack.

blooddodo, I can see 2 grants 10 days apart in November, but it looks like you may yet be due more coins. I can see you have a ticket in, this is the right step to take. An agent will be able to verify dates & details and get this straightened out.

Bommyknocker, in your case it looks like since November the grants have been given early in your case. The wait now is while the system readjusts to fix things. I can see you have a ticket in, this will be looked into further by an agent to verify things.

Thanks.
what bull are you talking? every time i submit a ticket, it gets closed and told to call. i am not going to call and waste more money.

don't waste these peoples time by telling them to submit a ticket.

Leravulan
02.10.2013 , 12:51 AM | #686
Received my coins.
Thank you.

QuaDaJun
02.10.2013 , 05:07 PM | #687
First off, glad to see some people are getting their coins, that is good to hear!
However, I still have not received my January Cartel Coins. I have sent and updated tickets, but have yet to hear on response. I understand there are many things that need attention when dealing with a big game, but dealing with your customers should be high on the priorities.

I am remaining hopeful that this issue gets cleared up soon. Thanks for your time

migzmando
02.11.2013 , 11:40 AM | #688
I have not received my February coins. I last received my monthly allotment of coins on January 10th. I bought a 60 day game card at a retailer so I should be due 525 coins this month. The subscription ran out and the game card began Friday, feb 8th. So both my renewal date and the date I last received coins has passed. My friend who also plays and subscribed two days after me has already received his monthly subscriber coins.

facesofderek
02.11.2013 , 02:04 PM | #689
Just wanted to update with a thank you to the rep that helped me today. He caught me in a bad time for a live chat (right in the middle of a Huttball match), but was understanding, and got my issue resolved with my missing Refer a Friend coins. Hopefully things work for this month on that end.

migzmando
02.12.2013 , 01:16 PM | #690
I still have not received my coins. I called customer service yesterday and after waiting on hold for over an hour(40 minutes waiting to get a representative, and placed on hold for 20 minutes once one answered) all they did was give me a ticket number. This is such bad customer service. You placed me on hold, just to tell me to you created a ticket? I just want my coins please, and please for future months don't screw it up again because I don't feel like waiting on hold another hour to open another ticket.
Can you please check the status?
Ticket number: 8094082