Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cerbin
02.05.2013 , 08:10 AM | #601
Same Case for me. I didn't get any CC in Januar, wrote a ticket yesterday , no response yet.

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 08:15 AM | #602 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Cerbin,

Looking into this, it seems that you got a grant on January 10th, so your next grant will be due in a few more days.

Zwippie, your due date has passed recently, but it can sometimes be a little late. If you don't have them by tomorrow, please submit a ticket. Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Siandel
02.05.2013 , 08:30 AM | #603
Still nothing. My last monthly grant was 21st December, have been continuously subbed since so would have expected coins on 21st Jan so now 15 days late Other people in my guild got their missing January coins late last week (presumably as a result of the fix mentioned earlier here) but not me.

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 08:34 AM | #604 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again Siandel,

Sorry, I meant to include you in one of my earlier round-ups.

You received a double grant on November 21st last, and the script took this into account when correcting balances. Unfortunately in this case it lead to the grant being cancelled out by the November's double set of coins.

Thanks, and sorry for the confuson caused by this.

Cerbin
02.05.2013 , 08:35 AM | #605
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Cerbin,

Looking into this, it seems that you got a grant on January 10th, so your next grant will be due in a few more days.

Zwippie, your due date has passed recently, but it can sometimes be a little late. If you don't have them by tomorrow, please submit a ticket. Thanks.
Indeed, sorry for trouble, I have somehow missed that confirmation mail.

Thank You!

tanktest
02.05.2013 , 08:38 AM | #606
ON Jan 26, 2013 I was suppse to get 525 coins for usng game time cards and subing

on two accounts the same day ,, so for

Moonshoter account :
01/30/2013

Customer Service Grant

should be 25 i got 50 + 500 which i have not got yet for last month

Tanktest account :

01/30/2013

Customer Service Grant

I got 25 which is right for using game time, but no 500 yet for last month on this account ether ...

but on 1/10/2013 I got some coins I called about they told me that was for months they missed ..

SO if this is what happen to me as well for last month : then my account may still be messed up some .. I should not have had any posted at all to my account's ? expect the 100 for the Key .. ?

if that is what happen I Tried to tell them that over phone this might happen to me if that is what happen ..

Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello again Siandel,

Sorry, I meant to include you in one of my earlier round-ups.

You received a double grant on November 21st last, and the script took this into account when correcting balances. Unfortunately in this case it lead to the grant being cancelled out by the November's double set of coins.

Thanks, and sorry for the confuson caused by this.

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 09:21 AM | #607 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the confirmation Corbin.

Tanktest, this is a little convoluted, but I'll try be clear. As for the 25 and 50 coin discrepancy, it looks like tanktest only has 1 month where it received 500 coins when it should have been due 525, whereas moonshoter has 2 months with this issue.

As for these being the only coins this month,this seems to be due to the accounts receiving too much in the Jan 10th fixes. It is odd that when the fix gave the 50 and 25 coins, it didn't factor in these extras.

So it looks like the 25 and 50 were to make up for previous months where you received 500 coins rather than the 525 you should have. However, the fix didn't give 525 coins as the grant on Jan 10th will have covered this month. However it looks like you got extra again, so it's worth keeping an eye on if you get a grant on your next due date.

I hope this helps clear things up, thanks.

WanderingPath
02.05.2013 , 09:23 AM | #608
Seems my reports are now being ignored in two places! Here and in game. A++ service, guys.

So, here we go again.

The most recent activity on my Cartel Coins ledger:

02/01/2013 Customer Service Grant 75 75
01/26/2013 In Game Purchase -360 0
01/26/2013 In Game Purchase -360 360
01/02/2013 Friends Referral Subscriber Grant 100 720
12/23/2012 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 600 Cartel Coins 600 620

My next billing date, to prove that this is a 6mo subscription and that my billing date is about the 20th of each month:
You will be billed on 06.20.2013.

So. What's that 75 coin grant for, and where's the REST of my cartel coins?

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 09:37 AM | #609 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello WanderingPath,

It looks like you received an extra coin grant of 525 in November(you received 2 grants a week apart), and the fix will have factored this in. The 75 coins would have been added to get you up to where you should have been as you were due 600 in January.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

darkdoctor
02.05.2013 , 09:52 AM | #610
Hi, I made a ticket (8010567) Friday about missing coins, support guy told me couple days and still no coins. Is there issue with buying game cards? Please let me know what going on, last sub coins (525CC) - dec 27/2017
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Cant Wait to play