Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rkoetin
02.01.2013 , 08:20 AM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by YeIIow View Post
just wanna say that i finally got mine yersterday, i was hopeful for a few extra creds as compensation but well, silly me.. anyway good to see the issue was fixed, lets hope it does not happens again in the future.
Good for you, mate. I'm still waiting on mine.

11 days and counting now.

Beesodd
02.01.2013 , 08:25 AM | #522 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again,

Many players have gotten their coins by now (by the way, Rkoetin, please check your balance again), but some who have posted in this thread are still waiting.

To directly address the more recent posters: firestarter, tpryan, and kesithe, you have not been forgotten and this issue is not considered resolved yet.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Rkoetin
02.01.2013 , 08:37 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi again,

Many players have gotten their coins by now (by the way, Rkoetin, please check your balance again), but some who have posted in this thread are still waiting.

To directly address the more recent posters: firestarter, tpryan, and kesithe, you have not been forgotten and this issue is not considered resolved yet.
Beesodd;

This was my mistake. My apologies.

01/30/2013 Customer Service Grant 525 655

I have received the CC allowance on the above date. Thanks for looking into this.

Cheers!

Beesodd
02.01.2013 , 08:38 AM | #524 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Excellent, thanks for the update.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

FizzwickNuffaa
02.01.2013 , 09:19 AM | #525
Well they 'fixed' mine by giving me a measly 25 coins. Uh, guys, where's the rest? You still owe me another 500. That 25 should have been 525.

Beesodd
02.01.2013 , 10:31 AM | #526 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi FizzwickNuffaa,

We were granted an in-correctly labelled 500 cartel coins on the 14th. You should have gotten 525 coins on that date, and that's why it was a 25 coin difference that was granted

I hope this helps clear things up.

LDarkholme
02.01.2013 , 11:27 AM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi again,

15 days till my next billing cycle and i have not yet recieved my coins for January, ive posted once before this is the second time im posting
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
Age. Fac ut gaudeam

LordoftheMoo
02.01.2013 , 11:38 AM | #528
I'm among the ones that have not received theirs yet, as well. Should have seen them around the 21st of January. I'm hoping that dev is working to fix the issue and not just manually giving out coins to people who post here and back-burnering the actual issue?

Beesodd
02.01.2013 , 11:43 AM | #529 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for posting, LordoftheMoo.

Yes, this isn't being sorted manually, and the issue itself is being addressed.

We are gathering names so that we can be sure that nobody is missed with this as everyone gets worked through.

Vellari
02.01.2013 , 11:53 AM | #530
Just checked. Haven't received mine yet.

Waiting (im)patiently...