Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KyleHemming
01.29.2013 , 04:41 PM | #441
I as well aint received no coins yet I get mine on the 21st each month its now 29th and still no cartel coins come on bio ware fix the problem.
Digital Deluxe Edition Owner
Ailon Nova Guard - Republic Fleet
Mandalorian Knights - Empire Fleet
http://the300.enjin.com/swtornews

NAGWARR
01.29.2013 , 04:47 PM | #442
still dont receiveing my Subscriber Monthly Cartel Coins , what happen ?
Yes i know i can be vocal on the forums but thats only because i'm a die hard STAR WARS fan and want to see the game improve.I want the STAR WARS experience nothing more. Btw my english grammar is good enough,the day you can write anything in my native language then you can mouth off

Talarchy
01.29.2013 , 04:49 PM | #443
Don't feel too bad people, if it's any consolation, I spent $80 on 2 x packs yesterday, they took the money but I have no cartel coins.

Great weekend ahead, thanks Bioware.
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

Ceyvel
01.29.2013 , 05:00 PM | #444
Quote: Originally Posted by NAGWARR View Post
still dont receiveing my Subscriber Monthly Cartel Coins , what happen ?
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The post was made in the 25th of January.

Simbr
01.29.2013 , 05:24 PM | #445
Still not got mine, just got a stupid email from a droid saying "We don't have a clue whats going on with this but you are still paying your sub so obviously you don't mind."

Maldragus
01.29.2013 , 05:53 PM | #446
6 days late for my January coins. Seems like there should be a sticky or something with their official response to this.

JohnTHX
01.29.2013 , 05:58 PM | #447
I too have not gotten my coins this month.

Yaskel
01.29.2013 , 06:00 PM | #448
Not gotten mine yet either, was billed on the 14th!

sexililfae
01.29.2013 , 06:33 PM | #449
In the same boat as most here. Got 525 on 11/21/12 & 12/20/12. Its now 1/29/13 and I'm still waiting for my January Grant. But unlike most here I'm not gonna ***** and moan over a glitch that they ARE working to fix. Yes, would be nice to get a few extra coins or some sort of compensation for being in the group that was missed, but I'm not going to expect it. I like the game, I spend my money, and as long as I get what was promised -- I'm happy.

NickM
01.29.2013 , 06:51 PM | #450
Add me to the list of those who did not receive their Cartel Coins for January.