Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeanHead
01.29.2013 , 08:58 AM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
All that takes time that I'd rather not see diverted from work that can be done on known issues.
BTW, these were all known issues. Not just some random issue.

attackgypsy
01.29.2013 , 09:05 AM | #432
Quote: Originally Posted by sparkykey View Post
Is that a lawsuit I smell? Subway is getting sued for having an 11 inch "footlong" because they're conducting false advertisement... Sounds vaguely familiar with the situation right now...
Why don't you just go ahead and do that, and you'll have as much chance as the Subway lawsuit of winning.

None.
Jak'firr'traa

Lyshar
01.29.2013 , 11:01 AM | #433
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
The problem is (and I am one of the effected ones - still waiting) is people who did receive their coins on time will be thinking "great, because I got mine on time I don't get any extras".
Or, if they give them to everyone, then those who were delayed will think "Great, they get their coins on time and still get extra ones too!".
There is no compensation required - there was no material loss from not getting the coins, so there is nothing to really compensate.

They just gotta hurry this through and make sure it doesn't happen again.
I mostly agree with this. I got my coins yesterday, wouldn't like to not get bonus coins because the bug chose to skip me. But I wouldn't really mind if those not hit by the bug to get some as well if I did get hit by the bug and was granted additional coins. I do know there are quite some people can be very "me me me" though, not wanting others to benefit when they do.

But I don't think additional coins are needed, not beyond that which should come with the subscription.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sphinxes View Post
There could be a material loss - I have been waiting to have enough coins to buy the extra starship bank tab for all my characters - right now its on sale at 20% off - going to raise a fit if I miss the sale.
And I agree with this as well. I would say that especially because they say so loudly that it's a known issue, that they make sure to keep the cartel market discounts (or short time offers if something like this happens when those are there).

If they do allow special offers to expire before they fix this then I feel there should be compensation. So we'll see.

Frankik
01.29.2013 , 11:49 AM | #434
January 14 I paid for two months, so far I have not received coin cartel

bigray
01.29.2013 , 01:24 PM | #435
I do not have my coins either - my sub renewed on Jan 18th. I did however buy some coins separately during January, I wonder if that somehow messed up the system?

johnnyreece
01.29.2013 , 02:12 PM | #436
Quote: Originally Posted by bigray View Post
I do not have my coins either - my sub renewed on Jan 18th. I did however buy some coins separately during January, I wonder if that somehow messed up the system?
I've never bought coins outside my sub, and it hit me. Good thinking, though!
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Nilrem
01.29.2013 , 02:29 PM | #437
paid Jan. 12th and still none. one guildie FINALLY got theres 2 days ago. This is just idiotic. good thing CBT starts for Neverwinter next month.
Drae'lin
Revenant Order
The Ebon Hawk

edimullin
01.29.2013 , 03:03 PM | #438
I have also not received my monthly sub Cartel Coins for January. The Security Key Cartel Coins did come through though.

Vashandra
01.29.2013 , 03:08 PM | #439
I've not got my 500 CC either, although the security key grant did come in on the 14th, last 500 was the 23rd of December...

tanktest
01.29.2013 , 04:34 PM | #440
I ment to ask why on 1/10/2103 were

both my accounts given

Coins I never got a mail as to why etc

account : Moonshoter I was given 1595
account : tanktest I was given 1050

both on the same day and why was one given more over the other they were both started at the same time that I remember , both have Used game cards sense day one that I can remember ..

Will that come back on me , I used the coins didn't think about were they came from untill a day or 2 ago I happen to notice on my accounts ,, if you can 't tell me should I call which I would rather not do , everytime I try call for help nothing is done I'm told everything is fine but there is something very wrong to me