Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SickTag
01.27.2013 , 02:00 PM | #371
2 weeks a still nothing here. plus still no response to ticket.

They just plainly don't care unless it is Cartel Market related.

Guyverarmor
01.27.2013 , 02:19 PM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by Chemikal View Post
Is there anyone at BioWare that does not speak or reply in PR-speak? This is literally the same EXACT response I got to my ticket. Word for word.
I'm not peeved about it...maybe because I endured so many years of it from FFXI...

But given an honest answer without beating around the bush is more rare than fixing a bug in SWTOR

YeIIow
01.27.2013 , 05:21 PM | #373
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
i do hope some compensation is delivered!
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Zaella
01.27.2013 , 05:48 PM | #374
Adding my name to those who haven't received my allotment. Things probably won't get fixed on the weekend, so, I'm looking for sometime this week (hopefully).

WorldSecurities
01.27.2013 , 06:51 PM | #375
No Cartel Coins. The '7 to 10 day wait' is long over. Betting the Cartel Coins will show up in February.

Quote: Originally Posted by willybot View Post
It's one of the first tricks in crisis management: minimize the impact of any issue and act as though it only effects a handful of people.
"
For the typical actions of today's corporations, change "minimize" to "trivialize". It is possible SWTOR/Electronic Arts does not want to spook the analysts (see below).

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBrundleFLY View Post
Well good luck to any of us hearing anymore about this till next week as it is the weekend now and there are never any dev post on the weekends. But then again I suppose we were told to expect a resolution after 7 to 10 days which just seems ridiculous to me.

I notice that you never stuff up taking my money...that part of your operation runs smooth as clockwork.

I am beginning to agree with some other comments that this is a ploy to get your customers to buy Cartel Coins to get more revenue by with holding our monthly stipend rather than an actual problem.

And the 7 to 10 days for it to be fixed is really not good enough.
Excellent point as the Electronic Arts Q3 2013 Earning Conference Call (http://investor.ea.com) is January 30 2013. Here's last quarter's report: http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...t_10_30_12.pdf

This 'meeting' is a financial presentation from corporate to investors and analysts. "Some" corporations do "some" financial manipulation to beef up their end of quarter reports. "Some" corporations may move payments from the end of quarter to the next quarter. "Some" introduce new revenue at the end of quarter. "Some" Ad Nauseum.

Cartel Coins are paid with real money; a potential boost to end of quarter revenue.

If this is a real glitch, expect the Cartel Coins before the 30th. If this is a bottom-line revenue booster, expect the coins in February.

And if you're really a stickler for consumerism, try to participate in the Earnings Call and try to contact the analysts. Show them the threads ...

MarkoJinn
01.27.2013 , 07:52 PM | #376
Same deal here... I was charged for my sub on the 16th of this month but still no coins received. Please fix this it's getting to be really really annoying...
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Cernex
01.27.2013 , 09:01 PM | #377
I was billed on 1/17/2013 and have not received the monthly stipend of Cartel Coins either.

JunkyardWolf
01.27.2013 , 09:04 PM | #378
add 2 more accounts to the list, wifey and i have not got em either
proud to be a Cranky ole fart!

Daveylk
01.27.2013 , 09:33 PM | #379
Waiting 2 weeks now for my Cartel Coins and every ticket i create is Ignored, not good enough. We all should get something as an way of an apology as well, as this is not good enough, your *********** over the people who pay the bills here. Not good enough

Caelith
01.27.2013 , 09:57 PM | #380
Been about a week for me.

Surely they can check their systems and see who has a sub and no coins and do something about it for the short term until they fix it?

Wonder if we will see any compensation, doubt it though.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.