Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beansoup
01.25.2013 , 09:54 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
No, I have closed my subscription. I'v run out of patience and understanding with you. If you want my money you better get your crap together and compensate for your monthly disservice.

This is not how you run a business, and I'm certainly not going to pay monthly fees anymore for this shoddy service.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

cvaida
01.25.2013 , 09:59 PM | #292
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Excuse me sir, some?! 29 pages is SOME?!
Oh.. I see...
Apologies, patience, understanding? Such noble words... How about compensation? Noble enough for you?
So disgusted.....

Caminari
01.25.2013 , 10:19 PM | #293
I really have just about had it with this company.
I enjoy the game, but the sketchy, shoddy delivery, constant breaking of promises, and couldn't-give-a-frak amateur customer service is getting to be more than I'm willing to continue paying for.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬°¯°█|██████████████████████████████)

broja-jacra
01.25.2013 , 10:25 PM | #294
I havent recieved mine yet either and my sub renewed 7 days ago and i never recieve the extra 100 for having a security key either , when are they going to fix this instead of just saying check after the next patch all the time?
╬╬╬╬╬╬°¯°|{██████████████████████████████►

Arcilius
01.25.2013 , 10:26 PM | #295
Ok tried to call in again about this issue since one reply indicated that they can fix it........Short story didn't work..anyone surprised?

Long story, spoke to the first rep who tried to convince me that I was already mistakenly awarded the January coins in November .........Finally had to ask for a supervisor, which took FOREVER to get to.......Again anyone surprised?

Then the supervisor who obviously hadn't even glanced at my account, started with I wasn't due to receive them yet.....then again put me on hold while researching my issue, which again took FOREVER. Then came back with the party line "We are experiencing issues with this, and are trying to fix it as fast as we can, we apologize...blah blah blah.

Well I just re-subbed for six months in November so they got my money now, and for the expansion, but they won't get any more of my money at this point.

FredicusCaesar
01.26.2013 , 02:01 AM | #296
I haven´t either got my mountly cartel coins (500)
please fix this

DarthBrundleFLY
01.26.2013 , 02:16 AM | #297
Well good luck to any of us hearing anymore about this till next week as it is the weekend now and there are never any dev post on the weekends. But then again I suppose we were told to expect a resolution after 7 to 10 days which just seems ridiculous to me.

I notice that you never stuff up taking my money...that part of your operation runs smooth as clockwork.

I am beginning to agree with some other comments that this is a ploy to get your customers to buy Cartel Coins to get more revenue by with holding our monthly stipend rather than an actual problem.

And the 7 to 10 days for it to be fixed is really not good enough.

Himeji_Endless
01.26.2013 , 02:22 AM | #298
Same here, no CC

And even when they fix it, does that mean the next month's CC is going to be given at a new date or at the same current date or will there be no CC again next month? Borderline criminal - its so ironic that 2 patches for money making things can smoothly come out, yet our coins are held back and given no priority ... its as if this was a deliberate move on BW/EAs part.

Möurnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

SalvorHardin
01.26.2013 , 02:56 AM | #299

What ??!

Oh I see. It's not actually a problem now is it ? Cause if it were you wouldn't have to spend 2 weeks to put together an SQL request that will take care of the problem...

So my money is on the experiment : "let's stop giving monthly CC for some days and make some metrics that show how inclined are subscribers to purchase CC while we're "fixing" the "problem"... And then we'll have a better idea on how to get even more money from those guys !"

Well you dond't need metrics for my answer : I will never buy CCs and I'll stick to sub until you pull more stunts like that, to the point that I get so angry I don't even want to hear about this game... And we're getting closer everyday.
Arkadya <Ashes of the Order> - Jedi Shadow - Red Eclipse
Salvor <SY DE> - Hybrid Slinger - The Progenitor
Aldahir <SY DE> - Combat Sentinel - The Progenitor
Feex <SY DE> - Combat Medic Commando - The Progenitor

Arcilius
01.26.2013 , 03:33 AM | #300
No it's not even 7-10 days......it's already been at least that many so you're talking about 14 to 20 days minimum with no resolution. That's what makes this nearly criminal.