Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beansoup
01.25.2013 , 05:46 AM | #201
Same here, and it was the same thing last month. It makes one wonder why am I paying monthly fees for a service that doesn't work.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Cylnael
01.25.2013 , 06:34 AM | #202
What's the word now ?
"Wait for after the next patch" (tm)
"You'll get your CC soon" (tm)
"We have no ETA for your CC" (tm)

Buddy_Christ
01.25.2013 , 06:37 AM | #203
I too still have not received my cartel coins. I got the 100 for sec key, but not the monthly lot on the 20th.

You also for got

" We are looking into this so it doesn't happen again....and again....and again....."

broja-jacra
01.25.2013 , 07:25 AM | #204
I still wait days for my cartel coins and dont get the extra for using a security key just the 500 for subscribing.
╬╬╬╬╬╬|{██████████████████████████████►

Qiziq
01.25.2013 , 07:49 AM | #205
It has now been over 8 days since Bioware took my subscription, yet still no Cartel Coins. Bioware..you dont have to wait 8 days for my sub so why should I wait over a week for my coins ? Fix it and stop giving excuses. You never seem to have problems taking peoples money..only giving back what people are paying for!

atritch
01.25.2013 , 07:49 AM | #206
Adding my account to the list. I recived my security-key grant as expected, but didn't get my monthly subscriber grant. I usually recieve this on 19-20th.

darthlevantine
01.25.2013 , 08:03 AM | #207
Haven't recieved them yet either. What gives?

DarthBrundleFLY
01.25.2013 , 08:18 AM | #208
Okay servers are back up and surprise,surprise I still do not have my monthly stipend for this month...though you had no such trouble taking my sub money, over 5 days ago.

Caminari
01.25.2013 , 08:26 AM | #209
Billed on the 15th
Still no coins.
Security coins fine. +1 for whoever said let whoever set that up deal with this, seems they know what they're doing.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬|██████████████████████████████)

Skaol-dirtyd
01.25.2013 , 08:36 AM | #210
Yep add me to the list. It has now been 5 days for me and no monthly allotment .

Not surprising though considering it took 2 days for cartel coins that I purchased to show up. Now that one really chapped my hide.
The Best Player Reward Program! That is how it is done right!