Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xorcist
01.23.2013 , 05:39 PM | #111
I would like to add myself to this thread as I am also still waiting for my 500 complementary Cartel Coins. I received my 100 Coins on the 14th of January 2013. However the 500 are now nine days overdue.

This is the second month in a row I've had to ask for those coins. I hate to ask every month for something like this.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

TheSkate
01.23.2013 , 05:44 PM | #112
Same here. I received my coins for the security key, but my subscription Cartel Coins have not shown up yet.
November I received the coins on the 19th, funds pulled on the 19th.
December i received the coins on the 20th, funds pulled on the 18th.
January I have not received them yet, funds pulled on the 16th.
A little consistency would be nice.
"Blah blah blah, yackity smackity, and a nice cold glass of orange juice"
Hugh Tasmanian Devil

Ansalem
01.23.2013 , 05:58 PM | #113
I had this problem last month and ended up getting my coins about 7 days too late...it appears the same issue still exists as its been 6 days and I still have not received my coins. I opened a ticket in game but it hasnt been answered yet and I still dont have my coins. So 13 days late so far there bioware...is this going to be a pattern because the way I look at it is if you don't fix this immediately you are stealing from your most loyal customers, the subscribers. 2 more months of this occuring and its going to make a solid month. If you are giving me 100 CC on the 14th for having a security key and then charging me for my sub on the 17th then why am I having to wait another week before I receive my coins? Please get it sync'd up correctly you are pissing off your subs!

DarthOvertone
01.23.2013 , 06:02 PM | #114
Judging by how this thread is trending, the better question would be: Has any subscriber actually received their Cartel Coins for January?

lol
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

MykkDalys
01.23.2013 , 06:15 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
I pay every 3 months and I just checked - between the first installment (18 November 2012) and the second (21 december 2012) was 33 days - I know of no months that last that long

It's now been 33 days since then, as of today (23/1/2013), still no third installment.

If this keeps up, eventually I'll lose a month!!!
My situation too. We're on the "pay for 12 months, receive 11 months of coins" plan.

Vyni
01.23.2013 , 06:21 PM | #116
ditto on that.

well
01.23.2013 , 06:24 PM | #117
Same here.Got the security key but not monthly.

Talimar
01.23.2013 , 06:31 PM | #118
9 days and no coins still. Ticket submitted 2 days ago.

I also didn't get all the coins when f2p launched that the tool said I'd get.
"We're merging you with US servers. Your gameplay experience will be abysmal, but you'll have higher populations!"
"But we play at entirely different times."
"Doesn't matter. Our metrics will show higher populations."

Twisteddm
01.23.2013 , 06:38 PM | #119
Going to add my name to this thread, I received my Security Key coins on the 14th, have not yet received my monthly stipend, which usually comes on the 23rd (only a day late, but it's been the 23rd like clockwork every month so far.)

Have also submitted a ticket in-game.

Ceyvel
01.23.2013 , 07:24 PM | #120
Haven't received my monthly stipend neither. And my billing date is the 18th of January (I payed for the 3 months plan on the 18th of December, though, so there was no transaction per se on the 18th of January).