Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked WZs/Kick-ball

Utopii
01.22.2013 , 10:08 AM | #11
Honestly, I can't blame them. If pvp was worth it in this game I would have done the same thing. Ranked WZ's was intended for high level pvp play. Unfortunately, because of the lack incentives, lack of cross server and overall broken pvp mechanics this game will NEVER be destined for a high level of anything.

I for one hope this changes but with this development teams record I am not holding my breath.

PS. Don't advertise which days you q up. When we did that in the past no one showed up. Just some friendly advice!
LD50
Lethal Dose Fifty - GM
Recruitment | Apply | Roster
www.ld-fifty.com

Carter_Mathis
01.22.2013 , 10:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
Happy day, I nearly unsubbed. Hopefully this and possible balance fixes in 1.7 will prompt others to queue. Kick-ball might have seemed as if it was reinvigorating ranked but I think it had the opposite effect. Kick-ball basically turned ranked in regs with a large number of those who previously enjoyed the competitive aspect being resented for queuing. That being said there's absolutely no reason pug teams still can't form, having greater competition SHOULD inspire others to improve. A loss is more motivating than a win in my books, a month of straight losses? even better.

Kick-ball ranked reminds me of these pansy *** sports leagues I see all these kids in nowadays where it's not about competition or winning but if everyone had fun. Same as schools and all the complaining about bullies, in my k-12 school days if someone bullied you you did something about it not whine like a ***** to authority. So I guess I'm saying if anyone disagrees with Uncensored queuing for proper competitive ranked games, as the system is designed for, do something about.
KK, just tell me which dps you guys wanted to bring, and I'll duel them I mean, I'm obviously just a pug-ranked/reg wz hero so I'm sure that you super serious, pro ranked players should have no issue what so ever
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

ComputerSaidNo
01.22.2013 , 11:25 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
KK, just tell me which dps you guys wanted to bring, and I'll duel them I mean, I'm obviously just a pug-ranked/reg wz hero so I'm sure that you super serious, pro ranked players should have no issue what so ever
Or you could put together a full PD team and jump in the ranked queue? But for some reason I don't see this happening.
R E D E K

Carter_Mathis
01.22.2013 , 11:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ComputerSaidNo View Post
Or you could put together a full PD team and jump in the ranked queue? But for some reason I don't see this happening.
Yeah, the whole lack of tank thing... good luck in the B team!
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

nidalad
01.22.2013 , 11:52 AM | #15
I don't understand what you're trying to say here Vasyel. I don't doubt that you could challenge or beat many of the top dps on the server in 1vs1 including Uncensored, you're class/spec is one the best for 1vs1 but I do question it's role in ranked.That being said I also enjoy playing against you as you always make healing a challenge. You should work towards putting together a consistent ranked team.
Moonrunner

emartell
01.22.2013 , 11:59 AM | #16
At least I know where I can find Guts when I'm looking for a new ahole

We are gonna be running 2x a week and since we are still getting there, we appreciate the battles. Nothing better than a loosing battle to train the soldiers. Regs are just too easy some days.
Barbar'ella - Op Healer - Putrescence - Sorc Healer - Bigness - Commando Healer
HYDRA

Carter_Mathis
01.22.2013 , 12:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
I don't understand what you're trying to say here Vasyel. I don't doubt that you could challenge or beat many of the top dps on the server in 1vs1 including Uncensored, you're class/spec is one the best for 1vs1 but I do question it's role in ranked.That being said I also enjoy playing against you as you always make healing a challenge. You should work towards putting together a consistent ranked team.
Oh god... oh god.... ohhh goooddd (Quagmire voice). Who might these top dps be? Have you been hiding them from us?

ComputerSaidNo
01.22.2013 , 12:04 PM | #18
Yeah, the whole lack of tank thing... good luck in the B team!
So there's not one PD member who pvps that's willing to respec and gear into a tanking role? Or you haven't tried to recruit one? The no tank excuse can only be used for so long.

And nice attempt with that B team insult, made me lol
R E D E K

Carter_Mathis
01.22.2013 , 12:07 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ComputerSaidNo View Post
So there's not one PD member who pvps that's willing to respec and gear into a tanking role? Or you haven't tried to recruit one? The no tank excuse can only be used for so long.

And nice attempt with that B team insult, made me lol
I mean we have guys with tank gear and guys with tank AC's and I shout at them every day to put together a tank set, but the geared ones infrequently log and the un-geared ones are busy saying "Hur dur, I'm a tankasin".
And it made me lol a bit too, but remember, I was laughing with you, not at you (though I frequently get the two confused)

Bronaimeth
01.22.2013 , 12:16 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by emartell View Post
At least I know where I can find Guts when I'm looking for a new ahole

We are gonna be running 2x a week and since we are still getting there, we appreciate the battles. Nothing better than a loosing battle to train the soldiers. Regs are just too easy some days.
Just run three healers, it will give you the image of being good.