Old Vet LF Guild

Dealdrick

Hi Ebon Hawk! I am an old SWTOR vet coming back to the game. I'm looking for a relaxed, somewhat mature guild that enjoys PvP. I'm not anti-raiding, I enjoy it quite a bit, just not at the hard-core level. I do not have a toon at max level yet, decided to start from scratch on this server, but I could within a couple days, I'm enjoying the leveling process with a few characters at the same time. I would certainly be willing to level up a character to fill a certain need, usually I perform best as a melee DPS or tank type, but I do enjoy playing multiple roles, it keeps things interesting.

Anyway, thanks for reading! See you guys in game.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Republic side

Edited by Dealdrick

Aisthesis is recruiting, but primarily for raiding (mail A'jantis). They do PvP, but only very casually. The Azure Blades are recruiting as well (mail Ystrid). Not sure what their status is, honestly, but I still see them in warzones a lot. They'd probably be a good bet. My best advice would actually be The Underworld Alliance. They're really fun to be around, very solid progression raiders, and they do a lot of PvP (mail Loggus).

Those are all Rep-side, I'm afraid. I'm not as well up on the Imp guilds. Guerrilla is a safe bet though, as is Nemesis. I have an alt in Covenant Shadows, though they don't really do much PvP. You have some options, but I'm not really in much of a position to advise for the opposite faction.