Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hottest Male Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hottest Male Companion

Chiramu
01.21.2013 , 02:09 PM | #1
Because it's just sexist how people get to make a female one without a male one >.>.

Anyway, I think Malavai Quinn is actually the best hottie in game . We need a slave outfit for him.

I can't think of others off the top of my head right now, what do you guys think?

Tatile
01.21.2013 , 02:16 PM | #2
Vector has sexy eyes and Andronikus has a sexy voice... Quinn has that sexy beauty mark.

Together, they'd make the ultimate companion.

Chiramu
01.21.2013 , 05:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Vector has sexy eyes and Andronikus has a sexy voice... Quinn has that sexy beauty mark.

Together, they'd make the ultimate companion.
"With your powers combined..."

lol

RendValor
01.21.2013 , 10:33 PM | #4
You could say Lord Scorch is "red hot"
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

bright_ephemera
01.22.2013 , 06:59 AM | #5
Lt. Pierce. Striking looks, awesome attitude, and that voice...I'm pretty sure I would be turned on listening to Pierce read paragraph seventeen, subsection three under heading 12B of the Boringville commonlaw statutes.

I wonder how long it will take the Vector fangirl swarm to descend?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Jarfunkz
01.22.2013 , 10:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
Because it's just sexist how people get to make a female one without a male one >.>.

Anyway, I think Malavai Quinn is actually the best hottie in game . We need a slave outfit for him.

I can't think of others off the top of my head right now, what do you guys think?
Skadge
VicVega

Tatile
01.22.2013 , 12:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
Skadge
If by hot you mean "literally on fire because I threw him into the sun", then we're in agreement.

chuixupu
01.22.2013 , 01:47 PM | #8
I can't say I've found any male companions i've seen or leveled with as "hot". Some are kind of cute and sweet, interesting, funny, but not "hot". But I guess I feel the same way about the female companions. There are some male and female npcs that are kind of hot.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Diplomaticus
01.22.2013 , 11:39 PM | #9
Well, Quinn OBVIOUSLY.

Runners-up: Pierce, Doc and Andronikos. Aric if you're "into that kind of thing".

If you can put up with his awkwardness, Vector could be a great long term relationship.

Alec_Fortescue
01.23.2013 , 04:44 AM | #10
Definitelly Malavai Quinn.

My model Imperial officer <3
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware