Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please learn how to play the game before you que for flashpoints.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Please learn how to play the game before you que for flashpoints.

Currok
01.21.2013 , 02:13 AM | #1
In the process of leveling 5th 50 pub on the pot5 server. I have noticed some hilarious and frustrating things while queuing for flashpoints. Tank jedi knights with endurance/willpower sabers and aim/ endurance implants that wipe on the first boss. Sage healers with strength/endurance sabers. Jedi knight tanks with wrong stat weapons again that will que as damage role and stay in soresu the whole time taking aggro away from you. People needing for things they don't need for their class then equip them right after. Numerous people not letting the tank attack first and just aggroing everything to themself. People that won't listen to you on final bosses that will stand in the fire on cademinu after you told them not to. PLEASE people this game is not hard read up on it search the forums you make it frustrating for people that want a quick run through these for gear. I literally LOL when I see tanks in flashpoints with the wrong gear on and when I try and call these people out on it they magically never respond. :facepalm:

Brimmer
01.21.2013 , 02:15 AM | #2
Good luck getting them to listen.
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

wetslampigduex
01.21.2013 , 08:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Currok View Post
In the process of leveling 5th 50 pub on the pot5 server. I have noticed some hilarious and frustrating things while queuing for flashpoints. Tank jedi knights with endurance/willpower sabers and aim/ endurance implants that wipe on the first boss. Sage healers with strength/endurance sabers. Jedi knight tanks with wrong stat weapons again that will que as damage role and stay in soresu the whole time taking aggro away from you. People needing for things they don't need for their class then equip them right after. Numerous people not letting the tank attack first and just aggroing everything to themself. People that won't listen to you on final bosses that will stand in the fire on cademinu after you told them not to. PLEASE people this game is not hard read up on it search the forums you make it frustrating for people that want a quick run through these for gear. I literally LOL when I see tanks in flashpoints with the wrong gear on and when I try and call these people out on it they magically never respond. :facepalm:
I have a sorc healer that i'm leveling on pot5. I have endurance crystals in my saber so what? +82 endurance on a lvl 10 toon scales pretty nice in pvp.

Currok
01.21.2013 , 08:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
I have a sorc healer that i'm leveling on pot5. I have endurance crystals in my saber so what? +82 endurance on a lvl 10 toon scales pretty nice in pvp.
*** are you talking about? Lol I am saying numerous people I have been grouped with have strength/endurance sabers equipped and not willpower/endurance sabers because they don't know what the hell they are doing. Of course endurance doesn't matter.

QuiDonJorn
01.21.2013 , 09:03 AM | #5
Do you actually think those people come to these forums to read these threads??

Ansalem
01.21.2013 , 09:13 AM | #6
As a member of PotF that has recently lvld up a republic side toon I can confirm there are many people like the OP described, but most of them seem to be on rep side. I mean imperials still have their share of bads, but man I dread logging on the republic side and having to tolerate such terrible players.

Khasur
01.21.2013 , 09:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Currok View Post
*** are you talking about? Lol I am saying numerous people I have been grouped with have strength/endurance sabers equipped and not willpower/endurance sabers because they don't know what the hell they are doing. Of course endurance doesn't matter.
The fact that wetslampigduex didn't know what you meant probably means that he's one of those people that you're talking about. Lol
Prophecy of the Five
Zarael - Jedi Sentinel Zyrael - Sith Sorcerer

Currok
01.21.2013 , 10:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Khasur View Post
The fact that wetslampigduex didn't know what you meant probably means that he's one of those people that you're talking about. Lol
I was thinking the exact same thing LOL.

LogicalPremise
01.21.2013 , 11:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
Since you clearly don't know what you're talking about -- he's saying that numerous people are putting HILTS (not the crystal -- you do know that crystals aren't hilts...right?) that don't match their stats.

Having gear that adds more endurance is fine, as long as said gear also adds to your main stats. A Sage in +str gear is being stupid, no matter how much endurance the mods add.

More galling to me is the number of people who have no clue how to use their abilities, one guy appearantly didn't know there was a skill tree in the game!!
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

SnoggyMack
01.21.2013 , 11:59 AM | #10
Levelling through story mode flashpoints, for someone of your skill, should be easy enough that even with these ragamuffin and rag tag groupmates, you can faceroll it all.
Snoggy Mack
My Blog
My quote: "All the other kids with the pumped up Sith, you better run, better run, faster than my blaster"