Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian looking armor in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Mandalorian looking armor in game?

branft
01.20.2013 , 08:41 PM | #1
Does the game have mandalorian armor like Shae Visla wears or like the armor in the outfitting section for bounty hunters class page? I personally like armor with grey such as Visla's armor and armor in the outfitting section found on their class page. I do know that their's sets that have similar looks but are white with a outline color. Another example of the grey armor that i'd like to wear would be my avatar. Thanks for reading.
Characters
Pardus~ lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Styrker~ lvl 50 Mercenary

Yyygroz
01.21.2013 , 09:43 AM | #2
An Electrum helmet will do the trick....I think it is lvl 50 adaptive armor. Put it on, choose a random coloured chestplate and you can look like boba fett
yyygroz

branft
01.21.2013 , 10:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Yyygroz View Post
An Electrum helmet will do the trick....I think it is lvl 50 adaptive armor. Put it on, choose a random coloured chestplate and you can look like boba fett
ya there is now unifing colors to chest but there is still no grey colored armor like the types i've stated.
Characters

RendValor
01.21.2013 , 11:47 AM | #4
Legacy armor looks very Fett'ish
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

branft
01.21.2013 , 01:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Legacy armor looks very Fett'ish
the only difference between that armor and all the others is that it doesnt have a ton of white coloring to it. but im still waiting for grey mandalorian armor. Maybe ill get lucky and the cartel market will have it soon.
Characters

RendValor
01.21.2013 , 04:02 PM | #6
Why does it have to be grey to be mandalorian? Fett is THE bounty hunter and he was green/teal, and the mandalorians in KotOR2 might've as well been called the Rainbowlorians
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

branft
01.21.2013 , 07:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Why does it have to be grey to be mandalorian? Fett is THE bounty hunter and he was green/teal, and the mandalorians in KotOR2 might've as well been called the Rainbowlorians
I just want that color, and it gets me mad how swtor shows the armor on class page for the bounty hunter and you can't even get it.
Characters