Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UI Improvements for groups

Tarholy
12.20.2011 , 10:54 AM | #1
Hi,

Just in order to get things more productive:

- Include the group leader at the group frame. This is useful for healers.

- For Operations / Warzones groups, the bars must correspond to the class. With this approach, I can know if there is a healer or a CC capable class nearby

- Allow multiple columns / rows for Operation / Warzones UI like dispose UI as a 4 x 4 matrix instead of 8 x 2

Gooberosity
12.20.2011 , 12:17 PM | #2
I'd just like to be able to move the default party frame around, so I can get it closer to my quickbar. I don't always hit the keyboard shortcut for the heal... sometimes I like to click.

xXKnivesXx
12.20.2011 , 12:19 PM | #3
how about it be accurate at all times so i can see current health?

Nhonahoe
12.20.2011 , 12:34 PM | #4
not being able to see people's current health drives me utterly insane. I literally have to watch the healthbars above their heads instead of the party frames. -_-

drhay
12.20.2011 , 01:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gooberosity View Post
I'd just like to be able to move the default party frame around, so I can get it closer to my quickbar. I don't always hit the keyboard shortcut for the heal... sometimes I like to click.
You can do this... in one of the preferences panes, I can't remember which, turn on the 'operation party frames' or something like that. It gives you a raid-frame type box which is movable.

IncognitoCat
12.20.2011 , 10:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nhonahoe View Post
not being able to see people's current health drives me utterly insane. I literally have to watch the healthbars above their heads instead of the party frames. -_-
This. I'm thinking no more PVP until this is fixed... drives me nuts.
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.