Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What could a 5th class be on either Faction?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What could a 5th class be on either Faction?

Chroniclewulf
01.20.2013 , 09:59 AM | #1
The topic came up when me and a few friends were in a skype chat before, we were discussing what they could include as a new class so we came up with a pretty simple idea of an Imperial Soldier and a Republic spy, which could have the ability to hybrid wield a training sabre and a blaster pistol/shotgun, so just to expand on ideas, what do YOU guys think a good 5th class could be?

SNCommand
01.20.2013 , 10:04 AM | #2
I don't think there's any need for a 5th class, instead they should focus on developing the already existing classes

Further their stories, give them more options to diversify themselves, I could see a large expansion adding the ability to change faction for example, a change of allegiance expansion of some sorts
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Jacen_Starsolo
01.20.2013 , 10:06 AM | #3
Not going to think about it since the game being F2P, the direction BW took with class story on Makeb, and the voice acting needed for another class... it won't happen.

Chroniclewulf
01.20.2013 , 10:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Not going to think about it since the game being F2P, the direction BW took with class story on Makeb, and the voice acting needed for another class... it won't happen.
Im not on about the technical and programming side is, I was asking what a potential 5th class would ever be, but i see your point

fluttersniper
01.20.2013 , 10:49 AM | #5
What they could do maybe, is a 3rd advanced class for the existing classes. Might be kind of tough to make them tempting enough to play through the same story though, unless there was a drastic difference in play style.

Edzew
01.20.2013 , 10:50 AM | #6
critter handler!!! have it for both sides. you go out and tame critters to do your fighting... basically a hunter from WOW B^P

Altyrell
01.20.2013 , 11:02 AM | #7
IF they were to make a 5th Class for each side, then I'd rather it be completely original and not just an "answer" to one of the other side's Classes. Meaning, Imp Trooper is just an "answer" to the Republic Trooper and really how different AND original would the Imperial Trooper's storyline be to that of the Republic Trooper's Storyline? Same for the Republic [SIS] Agent.

sharpenedstick
01.20.2013 , 11:12 AM | #8
The costs of voicing all the quests makes a 5th class unlikely, I think. But if they ever do make another class, I hope it's a non-Force user melee type. Maybe a Teras Kasi or someone to use all those vibroblades and electrostaves.

DarthNofu
01.20.2013 , 11:16 AM | #9
Hopefully the Class would be neutral. WE CAN PLAY HUTTS :,D

Alec_Fortescue
01.20.2013 , 11:18 AM | #10
I want a duelist :'( This game needs Makashi and fancy animations. Count Dooku-like class.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.