Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FAKK your stun bubbles

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
FAKK your stun bubbles

optimusnl
01.22.2013 , 06:00 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by PloGreen View Post
Bubble stun can stay as long as retarded smash teams are in the game.
Totaly agree. Smash is retarted . At least as bubblestunner you can annoy them a lil. .

Never_Hesitate
01.22.2013 , 06:01 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by GNWP View Post
Orly? And how about 3 bubble stuns in the row that I couldn't predict? 9 seconds stunlock!
Yes, his smash popped all the bubbles right after each other.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Dras_Keto
01.22.2013 , 06:26 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Racter View Post
No one cared about it when it was a mez. As a mez it'd be totally fine. It'd be another grenade, nbd. As is, it's far and away the most imbalanced thing in the game. Every class has an aoe stun that is off the gcd, can be used during a stun and generates negligible resolve. Complete joke.
Far and away the most imbalanced thing in the game would be ... smash. How anyone can deny this, I just do not understand.

It hits *harder* than the abilities operatives *had* that were making everyone demand nerfs to the class. Its also an AOE. It has no positioning requirement. It automatically crits and is a Force-attack allowing people to simply stack the crap out of power and surge.

Do stun-bubbles suck and need to be fixed? Sure. But there is no way you can justify changing them without addressing how retarded derpsmashers are.

Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
the MS channel is only 2s?
I havent ever tried it, but Im pretty sure you can click off the bubble to stun them while "casting" ravage/master strike.

Kovaos
01.22.2013 , 08:13 AM | #44
Life must be so hard for maras/sents to see 4 stacks of Shockwave/Singularity and not be able to do anything about it for 3 seconds
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

Siorac
01.22.2013 , 08:21 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
the MS channel is only 2s?
3 sec.

Reaperdav
01.22.2013 , 09:45 AM | #46
[[/I]
Quote: Originally Posted by Nonnolol View Post
Just avoid the stun. You should move whenever the bubble is about to break... simple really..
Really? Just how are you suppose to know when they are about to pop? It's not like there is a little timer for you to see.

lucianobck
01.22.2013 , 09:47 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyanzes View Post
As in the title. Thanks.
Go to a easy game... Old Republic is for pro... not crying babyes.

HunaHelsdottir
01.22.2013 , 10:08 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
Probably the only perk.

On another note, most, it not all, people who complain about bubbles are playing melee and 90 % of all melees are currently smashers. They think smash is balanced and a L2P issue because it's apparently easy to avoid the three or more smashers every team has. Why isnt equally easy for them to avoid bubbles? I mean, everyone els should apparently leave the objective as soon as they're rolling in so how about that they simply leave the area when they see a bubble? Problem solved.
Look, I'm a bubbler. The last thing the game needs is offense stuns. But there is a reason everyone plays bubble as sorcs. The nerf to our clutch healing means that we have to. Deep-heal is not competitive.

Smash is the problem. Bubbles constrain smash just a little bit. Bubble needs to be fixed, but it needs to be fixed after Smash. And sages need a viable lightning tree spec, as well as a viable pvp deep-heal spec.

Cryty
01.22.2013 , 10:18 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by HunaHelsdottir View Post
Look, I'm a bubbler. The last thing the game needs is offense stuns. But there is a reason everyone plays bubble as sorcs. The nerf to our clutch healing means that we have to. Deep-heal is not competitive.

Smash is the problem. Bubbles constrain smash just a little bit. Bubble needs to be fixed, but it needs to be fixed after Smash. And sages need a viable lightning tree spec, as well as a viable pvp deep-heal spec.
/sign

xxIncubixx
01.22.2013 , 10:38 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by PloGreen View Post
Bubble stun can stay as long as retarded smash teams are in the game.
this.
/10this