Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FAKK your stun bubbles

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
FAKK your stun bubbles

Kyanzes
01.19.2013 , 10:58 PM | #1
As in the title. Thanks.

Nonnolol
01.19.2013 , 11:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyanzes View Post
As in the title. Thanks.
Just avoid the stun. You should move whenever the bubble is about to break... simple really..

GNWP
01.20.2013 , 01:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nonnolol View Post
Just avoid the stun. You should move whenever the bubble is about to break... simple really..
Orly? And how about 3 bubble stuns in the row that I couldn't predict? 9 seconds stunlock!

cashogy
01.20.2013 , 02:07 AM | #4
one of the few perks to playing a merc. i have never once been stunned by one of these stupid bubbles lol

Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

vimm
01.20.2013 , 02:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
one of the few perks to playing a merc. i have never once been stunned by one of these stupid bubbles lol

Neva eva?!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Washingtoon
01.20.2013 , 02:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post

Probably the only perk.

On another note, most, it not all, people who complain about bubbles are playing melee and 90 % of all melees are currently smashers. They think smash is balanced and a L2P issue because it's apparently easy to avoid the three or more smashers every team has. Why isnt equally easy for them to avoid bubbles? I mean, everyone els should apparently leave the objective as soon as they're rolling in so how about that they simply leave the area when they see a bubble? Problem solved.

TheJackalistaken
01.20.2013 , 02:32 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyanzes View Post
As in the title. Thanks.
Yes bubble stuns suck, best option is to have your sniper or pt (mainly sniper) break the bubble before you try to focus a target. but this isn't always possible obviously.
Rhaffus Firebug-Pyro
Nothing Personal-The Bastion

CaptainApop
01.20.2013 , 02:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GNWP View Post
Orly? And how about 3 bubble stuns in the row that I couldn't predict? 9 seconds stunlock!
Sooooo fighting 3v1 sucks?
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Zataos
01.20.2013 , 02:53 AM | #9
Bubble stuns are broken, I'm sure it was never meant to be a permanent stun for the entire team, keep the stun, but only on the player that casts it.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

Mookind
01.20.2013 , 03:02 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zataos View Post
Bubble stuns is broken, I'm sure it was never meant to be a permanent stun for the entire team, keep the stun, but only on the player that casts it.
Where the **** do people get this from? OFC it was how it was designed. Before the change the same basic mechanic was in place (Yes you could click them off to stop a cap). Except the effect broke on dmg as opposed to being a straight stun. They didn't increase the resolve with the effect change. That is the problem. The solution is not to nerf sorcs into a worse position than they were in 1.2

If you are going to ask for nerfs at least realize what what changed and what you would do to the class.

Unless you play a merc no one has any right to complain about bubble stuns. And mercs dont complain because they aren't derp melee dps