Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

themepark's Avatar


themepark
01.24.2013 , 06:02 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazaris View Post
Awww how cute they post together now. When's the wedding?
Krunchy is banned from the forums permanently, so I have to post on behalf of Krunchy. But I sense you're still butthurt from when we farmed you for free rating/commendations a few months ago. Where is your new rated group? I saw your recruitment thread. Looking forward to farming you guys again so we can get Krunchy geared up.

Lazaris's Avatar


Lazaris
01.24.2013 , 06:09 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by themepark View Post
Krunchy is banned from the forums permanently, so I have to post on behalf of Krunchy. But I sense you're still butthurt from when we farmed you for free rating/commendations a few months ago. Where is your new rated group? I saw your recruitment thread. Looking forward to farming you guys again so we can get Krunchy geared up.
Lol you "sense?" What do you think you are a real life sith sensing the emotions of others? Lol not butthurt at all bro. And don't worry I'll have my rated up shortly. Oh and do I need to refresh your memory of the swiftsure days of how bad you guys got owned by my guild? It's sad really because you were so fed up with losses by us that you even wanted to join us.
Breks (Semi-retired)
Breaks
S T R I F E
"Get in 4's bro."

themepark's Avatar


themepark
01.24.2013 , 06:48 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazaris View Post
Lol you "sense?" What do you think you are a real life sith sensing the emotions of others? Lol not butthurt at all bro. And don't worry I'll have my rated up shortly. Oh and do I need to refresh your memory of the swiftsure days of how bad you guys got owned by my guild? It's sad really because you were so fed up with losses by us that you even wanted to join us.
Wait a second. You think that losing in a REGULAR warzone where there are 4 other bads is a indicator of skill? Yea, you just lost all credibility that you had (if any). And I wanted to join you on my Republic character, because Crescendo was the only decent guild on Republic side. You guys raided back then as well so I wanted PvE gear for it. Hurry up with the rated team, Krunchy needs gear.

Lazaris's Avatar


Lazaris
01.24.2013 , 07:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by themepark View Post
Wait a second. You think that losing in a REGULAR warzone where there are 4 other bads is a indicator of skill? Yea, you just lost all credibility that you had (if any). And I wanted to join you on my Republic character, because Crescendo was the only decent guild on Republic side. You guys raided back then as well so I wanted PvE gear for it. Hurry up with the rated team, Krunchy needs gear.
Lol instead of worrying about gearing up, why don't you go get a job or possibly get a girlfriend? You know there is a life besides playing video games and trolling people, I know that concept may be hard for you to grasp but I'm here to help peel your sticking *** off your leather computer chair and live bro.
Breks (Semi-retired)
Breaks
S T R I F E
"Get in 4's bro."

themepark's Avatar


themepark
01.24.2013 , 07:37 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazaris View Post
Lol instead of worrying about gearing up, why don't you go get a job or possibly get a girlfriend? You know there is a life besides playing video games and trolling people, I know that concept may be hard for you to grasp but I'm here to help peel your sticking *** off your leather computer chair and live bro.
Way to change the subject because you know I'm right LOL.

Lazaris's Avatar


Lazaris
01.24.2013 , 07:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by themepark View Post
Way to change the subject because you know I'm right LOL.
If by you being right boosts your confidence then by all means man enjoy your win.
Breks (Semi-retired)
Breaks
S T R I F E
"Get in 4's bro."

themepark's Avatar


themepark
01.24.2013 , 07:45 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazaris View Post
If by you being right boosts your confidence then by all means man enjoy your win.
You were the one who initiated the conversation so ask yourself. Maybe you should be the one getting off your leather chair and stick to your own business instead of attempting to troll others over the INTERNET.

Phalloceros's Avatar


Phalloceros
01.24.2013 , 08:59 PM | #28
Hi Breks, good to see you back. Any other Crescendo dudes coming back? It seems everyone came back at the same time.

Peace,

- Phal
Guild Master of Strictly Business

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
01.24.2013 , 09:34 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Laithrup View Post
Not as fat and ugly as ur pos operative, gso

As for the 2s, Crunchy I believe we're playing, hopefully we can play either MAYBE Sunday, but prefer tuesday / wednesday night just lemme know what works best for u guys
Why so rude

TheJackalistaken's Avatar


TheJackalistaken
01.24.2013 , 10:22 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
Why so rude
The butthurt is strong in this thread.
Rhaffus Firebug-Pyro
Nothing Personal-The Bastion