Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Popularity??

Traejun
01.18.2013 , 05:03 PM | #21
TONS of Zabraks.

I see a butt load of Troopers. Like so many that it bothers me to play mine.

Sutaka
01.18.2013 , 05:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
I think both sorcerers and mercenaries got nerfed though so I still guess assassins/shadows and marauders/sentinels are the most popular classes
I imagine the Pyrotech/Vanguard pop has also increased and Operative/Scoundrel further decreased.
Quote:
"We have very measurable statistics that tell us if people lose a certain number of Warzones in a row being stun locked by a team of Operatives, then that might be part of that, and they will be not as likely to re-subscribe."
Keep dreaming Georg, keep dreaming.

AsheraII
01.18.2013 , 05:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Traejun View Post
TONS of Zabraks.

Keep in mind there are two distinct Zabrak choices out there. Female Republic Zabrak Imperial Agent?
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

SNCommand
01.18.2013 , 05:16 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutaka View Post
I imagine the Pyrotech/Vanguard pop has also increased and Operative/Scoundrel further decreased.
Yeah, the operatives and scoundrels haven't had a good first year, they need DPS and healing comparable at least to the other classes and I also personally feel the sorcerers and sages need to either get a little more damage or a little bit more durability back, not as much as before, but enough to bring them back in line with the others
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Altheran
01.18.2013 , 05:16 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Traejun View Post
TONS of Zabraks.

It depends. I'm not bothered to play my Zabrak Trooper because there aren't so many Dark-brown-skinned Republic Zabraks on my server. I'd would rather say I'm quite an exception in the middle of all these pale-skinned Zabraks and Maul-like Zabraks.

MGriffith
01.20.2013 , 07:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
I'll tell 'ya what no one has ever seen...

A Female Twi'lek Commando
Sorry, seen it, haven't seen a Female Sith Pureblood Scoundrel though, those got to be freaking rare
I am thinking you may have missed the double entendre ...

SNCommand
01.20.2013 , 07:10 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MGriffith View Post
I am thinking you may have missed the double entendre ...
I did, seeing it now though
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

SentinelDranoel
01.20.2013 , 07:43 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
Male Twi'lek Warrior/BH/IA is most likely unseen.
Yeah I have one of those, I rarely see any other people running around with the set-up. My legacy RP idea in my head is my female blue twi'lek had a adopted force sensitive son that was taking from her by the Empire. Woot unique toon.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

SithKoriandr
01.20.2013 , 08:20 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
There's one in the Legacy system Dev Dispatch, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0CjjaDuuFU#t=3m6s

I've yet to see any Cyborg Inquisitors or Knights, though.
My Knight is Cyborg.

Ceyvel
01.20.2013 , 08:24 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
It's different depending on the faction, and it should include Advanced Class choices, which make a big difference.

For Republic, I think your list is close, but for the Empire, your list is off a bit. It should be:

Republic:
  • Knight (Sentinel)
  • Consular (Shadow)
  • Knight (Guardian)
  • Trooper (Vanguard)
  • Smuggler (Gunslinger)
  • Consular (Sage)
  • Trooper (Commando)
  • Smuggler (Scoundrel)

Empire:
  • Inquisitor (Assassin)
  • Warrior (Juggernaut)
  • Bounty Hunter (Powertech)
  • Warrior (Marauder)
  • Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)
  • Inquisitor (Sorcerer)
  • Agent (Sniper)
  • Agent (Operative)
I do quite often parse /who in republic fleet. I check /who for all levels and for level 50 specifically and the picture is quite different. This is how it looks like:

Republic:
  • Knight (Sentinel)
  • Knight (Guardian)
  • Consular (Sage)
  • Consular (Shadow)
  • Trooper (Commando)
  • Trooper (Vanguard)
  • Smuggler (Gunslinger)
  • Smuggler (Scoundrel)

However:
1. While there are always (in like 95% of times I parsed) more Sentinels and Guardians, the number of Sages, Shadows and Commandos fluctuate quite a bit and I noticed only a very slight difference in how often sages outnumber the other two advanced classes.
2. Then there are almost always fewer Vanguards than Commandos or Shadows or Sages.
3. Gunslingers rarely meet average numbers for Vanguards.
4. Finally there are only a little bit less Scoundrels than Gunslingers. However, I see Scoundrels outnumbering Gunslingers more often these days.