Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I have old unlocks that aren't working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I have old unlocks that aren't working
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mavix
01.17.2013 , 10:25 PM | #1
I bought many unlocks before the latest update and they haven't been working. I already had used Inventory module (account) and cargo bay (account) unlocks and had to send a ticket for their refund. But now that I'm not a subscriber I can't send a ticket to have the other unlocks that I couldn't have tested if they work until now. I wish I could simply trade in these broken ones for ones that work without having to try each one, and wait weeks for a response form a ticket, then have them refund Cartel coins.

Beruthien
01.17.2013 , 10:29 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings mavix,

Please submit an in-game ticket regarding this, listing the un-lock items that are not working. Our in-game team will look into this for you.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Edit: In this case please contact our phone support.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

mavix
01.17.2013 , 10:32 PM | #3
Sorry I've just updated the OP. I wasn't even sure I could post here because I'm now "prefered"

Would you suggest I use all the unlocks first and see how many of them are broken?

Beruthien
01.17.2013 , 10:40 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings mavix,

Our support would need to know the exact un-locks that are not working to look into this.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

mavix
01.17.2013 , 11:57 PM | #5
Of the 6 I've used now there are 2 that didn't work. Display Legacy Name and Display Title are the two that don't work. I have other unlocks but don't want to use them now. I have a feeling all the Inventory module unlocks I have are broken ones like the 3 I've used before(got a refund for them already). I'd hate to trade those to someone and they find out they are broken.

I have a few other Display Legacy Name and Display Title unlocks. Should I use them all and see if they are all broken?