Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark V Corruption Problem?

Vailence
01.17.2013 , 08:00 PM | #1
Hello,

So I have Dark 5 on one character, and the corruption showing is bad ***. White face, Dark red Eyes. Recently, on my new Character that I decided to make my main, I worked to get him D5, thinking I'd get the White face corruption, but no change from D4 to D5. Anyone else have this problem? It's a big disappointment.. Why is this? Is there any way to fix it? Thanks!

I've heard something might be related to the skin color, I doubt my two are the exact same tone, but they would be within a few..

Wolvereen
01.18.2013 , 01:34 AM | #2
i think, bioware messed up the corruption-system!

i don't get the orange glowing eyes with dark1 and dark2 too^^

the devs - not the ppl from CS - claim that it's working as intended! but if u take a look at the pictures, u can see for yourself that this is an obvious bug^^

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ptionfail.jpg/

W

constiane
01.18.2013 , 06:28 AM | #3
im playing a dark sided sentinel right now and at dark 1 eyes yellowed and dark 2 now the face is darkening and around the mouth u can see darkened veins. So on the jedi side i can confirm its working. the coloring at dark 5 may be determned from the original color the face starts out at. So the shading and lightnening will vary but its only a guess

Imperial collectors edition