Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alter.net alter.net alter.net

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Alter.net alter.net alter.net

Larame
01.19.2013 , 10:16 PM | #21
If anybody's interested in seeing this lag in action, check my stream!!

www.twitch.tv/lairamee

Larame
01.19.2013 , 10:57 PM | #22
OK Bioware, poop on you. I got a VPN since you won't even reply to your paying customer's post.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 11:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Larame View Post
OK Bioware, poop on you. I got a VPN since you won't even reply to your paying customer's post.
Hey larame,

l am definately interested in how the VPN affects this, who did you go through ?

Proetus
01.19.2013 , 11:27 PM | #24
So you changed something on your end and it magically works? Funny doesnt sound like a swtor issue to begin with.

Larame
01.20.2013 , 01:46 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Proetus View Post
So you changed something on your end and it magically works? Funny doesnt sound like a swtor issue to begin with.
You are correct, and I thank you for your snide comment. I sent in tickets and plead for help, and got ZERO customer support......

The CS reps that post here are supposed to help their paying customers when they are having problems by offering troubleshooting tips, or at least acknowledging what the problem could be.

Once again, thanks for the snide comments along with 0 customer support.

Larame
01.20.2013 , 02:03 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Hey larame,

l am definately interested in how the VPN affects this, who did you go through ?
It sends the signal through a different route. I am not exactly sure how it works. A friend helped me with it. Definitely was not CS.

treethugg
01.20.2013 , 02:06 AM | #27
Add myself to having the "lag spike" issue, also on the bastion, comcast is ISP.

Been that way for the past 2 weeks. Appears to be a bad route in there somewhere.

Proetus
01.20.2013 , 06:11 PM | #28
You are correct, and I thank you for your snide comment. I sent in tickets and plead for help, and got ZERO customer support......

The CS reps that post here are supposed to help their paying customers when they are having problems by offering troubleshooting tips, or at least acknowledging what the problem could be.

Once again, thanks for the snide comments along with 0 customer support.
That's like calling the cable company because you cant get on the internet, because your computer isn't working properly. My computer wont turn on, must be the cable companies fault. Let me call them to fix my computer.

It's simple, if 90% of the players are not experiencing problems, there isn't a problem with the game. Keep in mind, only 5-10% of subscribers post on the forums.

Larame
01.20.2013 , 07:39 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Proetus View Post
That's like calling the cable company because you cant get on the internet, because your computer isn't working properly. My computer wont turn on, must be the cable companies fault. Let me call them to fix my computer.

It's simple, if 90% of the players are not experiencing problems, there isn't a problem with the game. Keep in mind, only 5-10% of subscribers post on the forums.
Thanks for all of your help in the Customer Service forum. You have been instrumental in helping to solve the issue that I posted about.

TheFuzzyFunk
01.20.2013 , 07:49 PM | #30
Having this issue aswell, ive just rejoined the game after a few months away, this same problem occured before im sure of it, around 1.2 i think, and it eventually got magically fixed, can play other online games fine (planetside 2 to name one.)