Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

gaming issues

OwenBrooks
01.18.2013 , 04:32 PM | #21
The ‘MpCmdRun.exe’ is a ‘Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility’. Sometimes it’s called Windows Defender Command Line Utility. This file is part of Windows Defender. It’s a system hidden file.

Darkkien
01.19.2013 , 07:54 AM | #22
ok i took the blooming effect off yesterday and jst a few mintues ago the black screen appeared and my computer shut off so ill try dusting my computer off then

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 08:01 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkkien View Post
ok i took the blooming effect off yesterday and jst a few mintues ago the black screen appeared and my computer shut off so ill try dusting my computer off then
What where you doing at the time of shutdown ? shutdown is one sign of heat issues, check all the fans are working and that the heatsinks aren't clogged with dirt.

Darkkien
01.19.2013 , 08:30 AM | #24
I was just running a class mission thn the shut off happened

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 08:31 AM | #25
I was just running a class mission thn the shut off happened
Then yeah shutdown is likely heat related, last one on here his video card fan had stopped working

Darkkien
01.19.2013 , 08:35 AM | #26
Yea that could be the problem ill check and gr bck with

Darkkien
01.21.2013 , 05:46 AM | #27
thx for the help after cleaning my computer(which i never cleaned since i gt it couple years back) the game works fine and i have no more crashing problems

OwenBrooks
01.21.2013 , 05:51 AM | #28
thx for the help after cleaning my computer(which i never cleaned since i gt it couple years back) the game works fine and i have no more crashing problems
Great News Darkkien.