Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Nihilus

01.16.2013 , 01:57 PM | #1
Making a new sith inquisitor soon and im planning on using his mask as my head piece, was wondering if anyone knew any robes that would suit his mask . Also any other pieces such as light sabers would be a good addition.

Another quick question would be are there any orange curvered light saber hilts the game seems to be lacking in that department.
Ps didnt know if this was the right categories to put it in as im a forum noob

01.16.2013 , 02:01 PM | #2
The robe you get from the revenite quest goes really well with this mask, its almost the same shade of black. So hopefully you held on to it from your early days.

01.16.2013 , 02:12 PM | #3
Without spoilering it too much, you have to get a lightsaber as part of the SI storyline. It is curved, the Dooku-style one I assume you're on about even.

As for the Nihilus mask, it goes well with the new terrible-looking Phantom chestguard actually.
Sith Sorcerer

01.16.2013 , 02:23 PM | #4
thanks for your replys and yh i was on about dookus style and the phantom one may be a tad out of my price range after ive spent a mil on the mask :S

01.16.2013 , 02:47 PM | #5
Black Talon chest, centurian leggings, columi gloves (uncolour matched) tionese boots (colour matched)

01.16.2013 , 04:26 PM | #6
Phantom Chestpeice. look at my Sig.