Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Aric Jorgan

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zevrad
01.16.2013 , 04:36 PM | #21
I really liked this! Found it really fleshed out the character. A story is not only the story in itself, it's also what it leaves to the imagination and unsaid, implied.

I would like to see some more of these!

AlixMV
01.16.2013 , 04:46 PM | #22
Yay! A male Companion! Finally!

I love how three-dimensional Jorgan is. He's almost as 'by the book' as Elara, but he has his weak spots--his need for revenge against the previous Havoc Squad and sometimes doing the right thing even if it means going against Garza's express orders. He's one of those "peel the onion" characters that hits my buttons, and getting to the point where his dry sense of humor starts emerging is rewarding.

Next up: continuing to ask for Malavai Quinn, but wouldn't mind more on Andronikus Revel or Vector Hyllus. More male Companions, please!
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi

RawrItzRandom
01.16.2013 , 04:48 PM | #23
Aric reminds me of Garrus Vakarian, except he uses an assault cannon when he should be a sniper.

Callaron
01.16.2013 , 04:49 PM | #24
My vote for the next one goes to Jaesa and Mako! I can't decide which of them, so the one that gets the most support I guess! :P

Fordel
01.16.2013 , 04:52 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
Yay! A male Companion! Finally!

I love how three-dimensional Jorgan is. He's almost as 'by the book' as Elara, but he has his weak spots--his need for revenge against the previous Havoc Squad and sometimes doing the right thing even if it means going against Garza's express orders. He's one of those "peel the onion" characters that hits my buttons, and getting to the point where his dry sense of humor starts emerging is rewarding.

Next up: continuing to ask for Malavai Quinn, but wouldn't mind more on Andronikus Revel or Vector Hyllus. More male Companions, please!
I wouldn't call Jorgan by the book at all. He has no use for any kind of formal adherence to regulations or red tape.

He just expects everyone to do their jobs, no excuses or crying.

johnxtreeme
01.16.2013 , 05:25 PM | #26
Hey, I have a theory

Is it possible that the companions you want featured cannot be, because the writers are no longer at Bioware? Maybe think twice before posting suggestions again

nartiuslightlord
01.16.2013 , 05:39 PM | #27
Played him before the game released. hated him at first. but as I played after release with him in my group, I enjoyed having his expertise.He always has some cool military saying to say. heavy armor uses the cannon, he has kept me alive when I should have died due to arrogance many times. Him and Dorn are my main posse.

Did we get Corso yet, that guy provides me with some funny moments when the farm boy starts to killing.
CE VIP

SWTOR Episode I - A New Meme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNDaG7YqaV4

Mimine
01.16.2013 , 05:49 PM | #28
BEST
ROMANCE
PARTNER
EVER

Jorgan is strong, smart, determined, more handsome than most male human companions, and truly has a heart of gold. I've been around all classes already, and Jorgan is definitely my favorite romance partner.
He's terribly cute when he's trying (and often failing) to be romantic, but his affection once earned, is earned forever <3
For BioWare fans who loved the Mass Effect saga, Jorgan is a grumpy Garrus. YUMMY !
Congrats to the team who gave light to this amazing character, all I can wish now is that the next Star Wars movie will have one Aric Jorgan-like character. You have one like him, you have a golden story.

Miri

DAWUSS
01.16.2013 , 07:06 PM | #29
If Cathar was a playable race for Trooper, I could picture creating a female Trooper to be his LI. As a human it (AJ romance) felt weird. He's a kitty cat...

DAWUSS
01.16.2013 , 07:10 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Fordel View Post
Yea, it's one of the bigger holes in how the companion weapon choices got laid out there. It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to actually let him use Sniper Rifles either.

Oh well
And Tanno can be seen using a blaster rifle in cutscenes, and the Trooper can be seen with a sidearm pistol in cutscenes.