Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

03.20.2013 , 04:57 PM | #361
My victory was short lived.. im getting the NU2001 error again.

Regarding the link ^ above, how do you send cartel coins?

03.20.2013 , 05:00 PM | #362
Quote: Originally Posted by Draak View Post
They have to turn off some safety lock (for spending) on your account.

This can not happen unless you call them.

If you don't call them, it will NOT fix itself until they patch it. I'm not sure they will patch it.
If there is a lock that can only be fixed by a phone call then they need to make an official announcement warining us of the spending limit. Many people including myself dont want to make an international phone call just to fix a problem with a game.

03.20.2013 , 05:16 PM | #363
Well, neither did i, if you read up more i put down what i had to do...

But if you want it unlocked, atm, thats what you have to do.

mine just locked again and i haven't bought any for while... think ill take it as a sign.

03.20.2013 , 06:28 PM | #364
Add me to the pile of bodies.....

Im calling them now i'll let you know what happens...smh....
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!

03.20.2013 , 06:31 PM | #365
UPDATE...after another HOUR on hold, and total of over three (3) hours I talked with someone who told me (get this one) that he could "NOT" transfer me to accounts & billing or send my ticket to them because they would not even look at the ticket with out copy of ID, they wanted me to fax or send a copy of my State Drivers License or my Passport (are they freaking nuts, have they heard about identity theft).

I worked in Law Enforcement and everything I learned and have seen in the fraud investigations area points to a big red flag on sending any information like that to them.

Now I have been told not to try any purchases for the next 30 days and maybe it will reset itself.

Like that one?

and again....all I wanted to do is throw money at BW/EA but it seems to me that my money is no good to them.

sorry for the rant but this really sucks!

03.20.2013 , 10:34 PM | #366
odd.. I was just on hold for an hour to be told they arent open for another 3 hours.

But gave me a ticket number so i can go straight to level 2 accounts and billing.

03.20.2013 , 10:37 PM | #367
This is terrible...

I even linked my card to my paypal and STILL cant get coins.

Im scared to buy those EA Card. They might reject those.

I have never had so much trouble trying to buy something.

(EDIT) this was after removing my card and trying to put it back on (which is now not accepted for some reason) ...losing my sub just about done with this game if they dont fix this issue soon.
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!

03.21.2013 , 12:01 AM | #368
Like the rest of you, I've just gone through the same hoops and jumps and into a dead end. I wonder if they've ever tried making a purchase as a customer might. Every transaction requires that I close and restart the process. One purchase, one dead page, restart, buy another and so on. Error msg "nu 2001" is not new. These issues are not new. They are the same problems that surfaced when the Cartel Market opened. I've made the standard half-dozen calls, each with an average wait time of an hour. I've been told to call back and do it again. I've been told that I've made too many purchases and that I will be banned until I send picture ID. As I said to them in an email, I've never been penalized for being a good customer. Not until now. I am going to send my ID. Then, I'm never going to send another cent. Vote with your wallets and purses. It will hurt. It will get noticed. Not a word I've said so far has had the slightest positive impact. Cutting them off will.

03.21.2013 , 01:10 AM | #369
Well after several phone calls to fix this problem and getting a short period of time where I was able to (mostly) buy coins I'm now getting the dreaded NU2001 error. Even if your lucky enough to solve the issue with a call it will most likely just come back. There will be no more phone calls and you wont be getting any personal ID from me...I've had enough with this ridiculous system, my subscription is cancelled. Youv'e lost a loyal and well paying customer.

03.21.2013 , 03:19 AM | #370
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
Youv'e lost a loyal and well paying customer.
Not sure if I've been that loyal but I probably belong to the top tier when it comes to throwing money at bE Aware. That ends in 6 days when my sub expires since I can't even extend my subscription anymore.

I've never experienced a worse system for transactions or customer service. And since we're on the topic of the latter, how come I've had tickets hanging for months now? Tickets in the same category that were answered sometimes within minutes during the first couple of months. Curstomer service is supposed to be a sub perk ...or that's atleast what they advertise.

Tried to create a new account for the sake of evading this mess, that failed too of course since seemingly nothing BW touches works.