Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Leon_Grey
03.19.2013 , 01:05 AM | #351
I have a problem, 3/15/2013, I bought cartel coins (5500), I get an error but the money from my credit card was Listed on swtor.com. The game cartel coins not enrolled.
I am register* the ticket, but I just said to call.
I can not call you, I do not speak English.

If another way to solve this problem, because they were the lost real money.

PS Previously paid for the same credit card and had no problems.

IngeDanielsen
03.19.2013 , 02:20 AM | #352
HAHA, Adam wasn't long in paradise. So, no I'm back to basic. You reject my PP account and CC, again. It was fun for a short time. I give you that.

EveronTheGreat
03.19.2013 , 07:37 PM | #353
Same deal. I have spent the last week trying to get this issue resolved. I have called my bank and there is no issue there. I have spent a good 6 hours on the phone and have spoken with with their senior representatives. After running through all the loops, they told me that the issue would be sent to their specialty team and that they would respond to me within 24 hours. That was over 48 hours ago. I called again and they said it was after hours so I should call again tomorrow. On average, you spend about an hour on hold. Even when they transfer you to someone else. I am unable to add new payment options and they had me delete my card information in an attempt to re-submit it, which means I will be unable to renew my subscription. They claim that this error pops up for many different reasons and that is why it SEEMS so rampant on the forums but it only takes a 10 year old to read through and see the PATTERNS that everyone is communicating.

How hard is it to admit to your player base that you are WORKING on the problem? I can not believe that a company would ignore that much money flowing into their pockets. Admins/Devs/Whatever please take the time to address your player base. We do NOT appreciate generic responses that mask the real issue.

AyaSolari
03.19.2013 , 08:46 PM | #354
Verifying your email will fix this problem, 3 folks in my guild had this problem and once they verified there emails where able to purchase cartel coins.
The Zell Legacy - The Shadowlands
Walst | Dominura | Joern | Aaeru | Jo-Rowan | Xelles
Poetically Cryptic Website

Reno_Tarshil
03.20.2013 , 04:54 AM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by AyaSolari View Post
Verifying your email will fix this problem, 3 folks in my guild had this problem and once they verified there emails where able to purchase cartel coins.
Can you please elaborate?

Digiart
03.20.2013 , 08:22 AM | #356
Just tried the above and it did "not" work for me, my PayPal would not work, and still won't let me update credit card info.

IngeDanielsen
03.20.2013 , 09:35 AM | #357
Lucky them, but I have just use both of my payment method last week, and no BW have rejected me again.
And I have tried both Paypal [where you need to confirm your email before you can use the account] and Credit card, that I used last week and doesn't work no.

I guess the question that I and many other players will ask is this: Why can't BW fix this and make it stable so we can enjoy the game without any hassle?

For it seems like the system they use for accepting payment is very unstable.

Draak
03.20.2013 , 12:27 PM | #358
They have to turn off some safety lock (for spending) on your account.

This can not happen unless you call them.

If you don't call them, it will NOT fix itself until they patch it. I'm not sure they will patch it.

Lokilxix
03.20.2013 , 12:41 PM | #359
I get no error message. I go to buy them get to the verify and complete section and the Place your order button simply does nothing.

Baymarcus
03.20.2013 , 02:28 PM | #360