Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dark-lighter
01.25.2013 , 08:57 AM | #101
I dont understand how my card works for my reoccuring subscription, came out this month so all my details and card are in working order or else that would of failed. But i can not buy anything out of the store have been trying to buy the rise of the hutt cartel no luck, General error try again tommorrow. So tried to purchase some cartel coins, No can not do that ether. My card details and all the orther 3 points the op message has suggested are all fine as swtor subscription has been paid, I dont get how it works for one and not for anything else.
I am enjoying the game and am still going though the story lines, but want to buy the expanstion, was trying over christmas, could not General error tried the support, no answer must have been on leave , have been away with work since then and still the same problem. Working 7/7 at the moment so carnt phone the lines and from some of the orther post that is useless anyway. And what are they going to say I know my card is working and so do the billing people as in case you missed it I renewed my subscription this month.
The fury that pilots the fury
The Hand Of Reven

-Nighthawx-
01.26.2013 , 02:53 AM | #102
Like many others i cannot buy cartel coins, i know for a fact there is no issue on my end. The card has plenty for extra money free and earlier today i bought the pre order expansion. I am not going to call customer service because, frankly, despite some CS trying to help, it seems as though the majority of customer support has been outsourced to the ocean (and i mean the water, not land near the ocean). Any ticket i've filed (basic game issues, not just cartel coins) has been replied to from a robot and never heard from again. Back to cartel coins, this is literally throwing away profit. I've read posts from december on this issue and this has still not been fixed? This should hands down be the top of the priorities list.

To CS, if you are reading this however, i thank you for your time.
-Night

platinumruggo
01.26.2013 , 11:15 AM | #103
Believe me, there is no spending limit on my account. I was able to purchase coins before, yet a few hours later I was unable to do so. This is absolutely ridiculous, like a billion patch updates have been issued since I got this error and absolutely nothing has been done about it. It's irresponsible Bioware, I had a lot more faith in you to own up to the issues that YOUR game is having. These issues are on YOUR side of the table, you have no trouble taking the 15 a month out of my account every month, yet there are issues with purchasing coins with the same CC on your site? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Telmyst
01.26.2013 , 12:05 PM | #104
The problem isn't cc or purchase, it's the never ending stuck screen saying "waiting for ea fonts"...Once you click the choice of coins, it sticks and goes nowhere, no matter which browser used.

Finnishdrunk
01.26.2013 , 12:26 PM | #105
ive been having this problem with buying cartell coins for a month. i know its not my card because when i still couldnt buy the coins and i tested my card to see if it was working by buying the digital upgrade pack and it did work. i still cant buy cartell coins but i still get billed for my subscription every month so yea its definitely something on their end and nothing to do with my card info or bank.

ClexMix
01.26.2013 , 12:32 PM | #106
After calling thursday and being told my account would be taken care of and I would receive and email I still can't purchase coins and have yet to receive an email. What the **** are you peoe doing? This is total ********.

lordmazley
01.26.2013 , 01:44 PM | #107
This is funny as hell.

SO i decided to try something today cause like all of you i am stuck in the same boat. I went out bought 2 prepaid mastercards, registered them (btw it worked last night). I get the cannot add card horse crap that everyone is getting. So I try my AMEX. NOPE can't add that. Tried my real mastercard get that damn error nuwhateverthehellitis. Went to bed. Got up and said hmmmm I'll try my GF account and then send the stuff over that i want.

NOPE error messages across the board. Can't add this card...blah blah blah. Then I tried the prepaid and got that stupid NU error message. Now I know the cards work cause i removed my sub and resub and that worked JUST FINE. FIX you stuff BW or you will lose alot and i mean ALOT of customers

Also i am not calling phone support. I use to do phone support and those poor souls aren't ever told anything that can actually help the customers

nkarabats
01.26.2013 , 02:56 PM | #108
its going to get to the point that nobody will be able to buy coins. Whats sad is that its going to have to get to that point before they do anything to fix the issue.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

KryptTheVoid
01.26.2013 , 02:56 PM | #109
I've been having NU2001 since december BW. And there is nothing wrong with my credit card, i can buy anything from anywhere else but nope i can't buy cartel coins from here. I've also been trying to buy digital expansion pack and it didn't work for a while but one day i was able to buy it. After seeing that i tried to buy cartel coins quickly but NU2001 again. I DID call you once about this problem and nothing got solved. Fix this problem without us having to call you. Or simply lose us. Your call.

lordmazley
01.26.2013 , 03:07 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by KryptTheVoid View Post
I've been having NU2001 since december BW. And there is nothing wrong with my credit card, i can buy anything from anywhere else but nope i can't buy cartel coins from here. I've also been trying to buy digital expansion pack and it didn't work for a while but one day i was able to buy it. After seeing that i tried to buy cartel coins quickly but NU2001 again. I DID call you once about this problem and nothing got solved. Fix this problem without us having to call you. Or simply lose us. Your call.
He just said it all. Enough is enough. Never seen a company try so hard not to take money. Is EA becoming a non profitable organization???