Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PziCrow
01.24.2013 , 04:13 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by evanpanzero View Post
This is why Swtor will be dead soon. I have this issue now too. I'm not gullible and will not buy into the ******** your feeding me. Sorry but you people don't know what you are doing whatsoever. I love the game, even with the endless minor bugs you can never find time to fix. You guys wanted to beat out WoW? That's a joke. I hate WoW but at least they fix their issues IMMEDIATELY. No arguments. Don't tell me I have to. Don't try to change my mind. But i will not call costumer service. I SUGGEST EVERYONE REFUSES TO CALL WITH ME. They'll fix the problem on their end if it means they lose thousands of loyal subscribers. Let me just say one really harsh thing. You are the people losing a lot of money in this case. If your ok with that then i am too.
-1 founder.
I do refuse to call. And then I am also going to quit the game if the problem is not solved. Lucky for me, I still have a few months to go on my sub, but when it runs out... /wave /uninstall /happyface /spendmoneyelsewhere
In umbra ambulo solus
The Corvus Legacy

nicosand
01.24.2013 , 11:59 AM | #92
this needs to be on the first page

Dark-lighter
01.24.2013 , 12:41 PM | #93
Been unable to buy cartel coins or the new rise of the hutt cartel checked the three points on the op, my card works cause my reoccuring subscription renewed this month so my payment method and details all worked for that. Why does it general error at the store for everything else.
The fury that pilots the fury
The Hand Of Reven

Mrjodo
01.24.2013 , 01:23 PM | #94
hi
am also unable to buy any coins as of this week, i have no issues when trying to buy bioware points or anything else from EA tho so it is a tad annoying.

CalenVrand
01.24.2013 , 04:14 PM | #95
I kinda skipped ahead here... so this may have been covered. But why is there a limit to cartel coins? Are we paying you guys too much money already? But seriously, I saw the new speeder and wanted to get it.. but am unable to.

Budlord
01.24.2013 , 04:53 PM | #96
Wow been unable to buy coins since the 2nd day of free to play. Nothing new it's still broken.

nicosand
01.24.2013 , 09:59 PM | #97
back up to the 1st page

ClexMix
01.24.2013 , 10:14 PM | #98
BioWare, get your crap together. I work 12 hours a day 5-6 days a week. Your account and billing hours are crap I'm at work during the period. Yet I called. Was on hold at 5 in the morning for nearly an hour after talking to one rep who barely grasped the English language. Then your damned system was down. After being on hold for a *********** hour... YOUR system was screwed up.... why was I even surprised. The rep that told me said he would take care of my account when it was back up. Well STILL NOTHING.

Honestly, the annoying dumb **** is severely out-weighing the good in this game right now... and I don't see it resolving given your attitude towards this fiasco.

IngeDanielsen
01.24.2013 , 11:18 PM | #99
Hi, BioWare I have had this problem for weeks no and it seems like I'm not the only one.
Why don't you look for help other places where they can solve online payment and banking? I suggest you look to Europe for help or to be more correct, look to Scandinavia. They know how to do this. I have tried all your suggestion none of them work. I have Win8 and IE10, Firefox and Opera, not working. Have also run IE in all mode from IE 7 and up, still not working. If you have a suggestion for what browser we need to use so please let us know.

Your game is good, but this.. You already know what we feel about this.

Just, look for help and fix this.

Inge

firestarter
01.25.2013 , 01:33 AM | #100
I just wrote this mail to CS. I will post their reply in this thread.

Quote:
Dear Customer Service!

Once again I contact you cause im having the problem of not being able to buy any cartel coins FOR 2 MONTH NOW due to your malfunctioning website (error nu2001).

So how do we proceed with this?
Let me say it once again like I did in my previous posts you choose to ignore.

I will not call you. I simply wont. I dont have the time to wait for hours in line to maybe speak to an assistant who maybe can solve this problem for me if the sytem intends to maybe be funtional.

I will not call billing department cause they are only available at 2am my time and I have to go to work at 5am only to get this solved for you and to give you my money.

I will NOT and NEVER EVER send my ID via mail - ever!

So again how do we proceed with this?

Let me tell you how.

You contact me via mail stating the intention of calling me on my cell phone or skype....I dont care...and request my contact number.

Ill give you my skype number and you call me when Im available.

Do that and I will gladly spend huge numers of Euros on things in the cartel market.

Dont do anything and lose a costomer.

Itīs that easy. You decide.