Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else excited about 1.7?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Anyone else excited about 1.7?

Blackardin
01.16.2013 , 08:22 AM | #11
I'm more hoping that they figure out their cache is not dumping, fix it so we stop crashing. I'm hoping that they fix the level 7 space missions and some of the other bugs. Content is only good if we can actually play it.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Happy_Puppy
01.16.2013 , 08:31 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Amlici View Post
Yea looks like i started playing again at the right time. I only really play two 50s. One on Imp and one on Pub so the rep grind shouldn't be too bad for me. Just working on getting a little more geared and should be ready for when it drops.
The rep grind is shared through your legacy so having one level 50 or 12 shouldn't matter. Well it would matter if you are talking about dailies. Given the person with multiple 50's would be able to do dailies for reputation and gain reputation faster due to doing it on more then one toon.

UltimateKrucible
01.16.2013 , 08:36 AM | #13
I'm excited, and so is my monkeylizard.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Amlici
01.16.2013 , 08:51 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Happy_Puppy View Post
The rep grind is shared through your legacy so having one level 50 or 12 shouldn't matter. Well it would matter if you are talking about dailies. Given the person with multiple 50's would be able to do dailies for reputation and gain reputation faster due to doing it on more then one toon.
Ah ok might keep levelling my other lowbies then
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

LogicalPremise
01.16.2013 , 09:09 AM | #15
No.

I got excited about 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5.

At this point, please be realistic and do not expect anything in 1.7 that is not in the dev commentary. You'll feel better.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Zeeke
01.16.2013 , 10:22 AM | #16
I am somewhat excited and somewhat disapointed.

I remember back in the beta / early development stages of the game how the devs always mentioned there would not be any reputation or faction grinding in the game as it was boring. Now it just seems they are going back on everything they have said and all their ideals :P

But I am somewhat excited about the factions, being legacy 50 with all the class stories completed and being in full PVE and PVP gear, the game has somewhat become boring as their is nothing to do, hopefully this will give me something to keep myself busy with until the expansion comes out.

I just hope we get some new unique rewards from these faction grinds, from the screenshots released so far it just seems to be more rehashed reskinned existing armour which is really becoming old now : /
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

Elminster_cs
01.16.2013 , 10:25 AM | #17
I can't wait... i have to kick some rep ***!!!! Bwahahahaahahah

I have had some good time in ilum, really nice mass combat, this is a WELCOME patch, finally a PvP event, finally mass PvP!!! Ready to join some operation and kick asses!!
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

Vlacke
01.16.2013 , 10:29 AM | #18
Yes, the update and the event itself are looking really promising.
Telcontar Legacy

Draksen
01.16.2013 , 10:39 AM | #19
Any news from the promised features like:
- legacy rename
- character rename ?
Major Krypho Kallistis, Commando d'assaut
Krypso Kallistis, Jedi de la République Galactique
Krypto Kallistis, Capitaine contrebandier et Corsaire
Battle Méditation RP-PvE / EU - français

Pscyon
01.16.2013 , 10:45 AM | #20
I always like content patches due to them being content patches, but nothing they've told us (which is barely anything) about 1.7 has me particularily giddy. Guess I'm just not enough of a Ilum fan. The reputation thing being legacy-wide is neat though.
Sith Sorcerer