Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yay for 1.7 BUT...

01.16.2013 , 05:45 AM | #11
I don't see why proper player housing wouldn't fit in either. A Mega-sky scraper on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas full of apartments would fit this purpose quite nicely, I think.

But ship decoration is a must.

01.16.2013 , 05:52 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Draekos View Post
It would be nice. Legacy 50 is meh. I'd actually prefer if they upped it 100 even wihout a reward. I miss seeing the exp.
You miss spam on your chat window? No thanks, I'll just take my "Uber Hardcore Torhead" title or whatever.
The Cheng Legacy - Level 50 | The Ebon Hawk
Nim-lo - 55 Shadow DPS | Jao-xun - 55 Guardian Tank | Vost'ryk'ereth - 50 Mercenary DPS
Mei-li - 55 Sage Healer | Lominos - 50 Commando Healer | Qing-jao - 50 Sorcerer DPS
Drenkor - 55 Sentinel DPS | Destruktus - 55 Juggernaut Tank | Gigolo - 50 Scoundrel DPS

01.16.2013 , 05:56 AM | #13
i hope they add gear that actualy looks like something from star wars not the ******** they keep adding all time

01.16.2013 , 06:54 AM | #14
This takes place 3,000 years before the Star Wars you know. It makes sense that it would look different, and I fully support their taking certain artistic liberties with this universes' aesthetics.

01.16.2013 , 07:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
My ideas of true rewards:
Someone from the faction joins your crew similar to a ship droid. Non-combat but is there physically and can craft.
A ship droid that can craft using materials from any of your toons's cargo holds. That I would like

01.16.2013 , 07:20 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JymmyMorison View Post
i hope they add gear that actualy looks like something from star wars not the ******** they keep adding all time
No, they'll just keep adding armor with outrageous shoulder pads, spikes, antennas and hoses

01.16.2013 , 07:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
No, they'll just keep adding armor with outrageous shoulder pads, spikes, antennas and hoses
Yes! We want traditional Star Wars! We want to see the Darth Vader look, complete with a ZX-Spectrum looking apparatus for a chestpiece. We want Luke Skywalker's bowl-cut-***-mullet hairstyle! We want those 70's style Moonraker blaster pistols they used sport back in the Original Trilogy!!!

In short, we want it to be as familiar as possible.

01.16.2013 , 07:35 AM | #18
I just want something usefull
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

01.16.2013 , 07:44 AM | #19
I just hope to God that they don't make reputation gains like they do in WoW where the only way to get them is through daily quests. Heck, that even works better in WoW because WoW has varying daily quests everyday, unlike here where they are the same every day.

Various ways to be gaining reputation would be awesome for me!

01.16.2013 , 07:49 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
Unique emotes/moods, for instance (preferably ones you can use in in-game cut-scenes)
unlocking a new body type for reaching the uppermost
If NPC's reacted to you differently, depending on your rep.
Emotes/moods in cut scenes is an interesting idea. Doesn't seem terribly useful though IMO. Once most people hit 50 they spacebar through the majority of the cut scenes.

New body type seems like it should be a legacy reward, don't see why faction would affect the size/look of your toon.

The idea of NPCs responding differently is actually quite good. This assumes they could (and would) get some of the original NPC voice actors to re-record certain lines, which seems like a big if at this point.

What I'd really like to see is if maxing out reputation with one faction gave you a unique armor set. I know you're yawning and saying that's what most games do, but they can do something unique with it. Since reputation is legacy wide they can make it so that any new toon you create starts the game out at level 1 wearing this orange set (or at least in it's inventory/mail).