Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consular creation armor

Norgeron
01.15.2013 , 05:04 PM | #1
does this armor set exist in game? http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...psa8b3736e.png

eldefail
01.16.2013 , 12:49 AM | #2
I don't know if that exact robe exists, I had that robe minus the shoulder pads though. I got it on Tython or Coruscant, maybe Esseles. Not too sure about the skirt though, I don't think I've gotten one that quite matched that yet.

I'm reasonably sure it was from a heroic or possibly esseles.

ImperialHippy
01.18.2013 , 05:44 AM | #3
that style is defiantly in the game, i think you can craft it about level 20 ish, dont hold me on that though. However im not sure the in game ones have them shoulder pads and if they do i think they are less leathery looking, not too sure though.

Norgeron
01.19.2013 , 02:45 PM | #4
I know which set your talking about, there's the omenbringer set and the jedi initiate's vestments, omenbringer having the same leather clothes color and texture while the vestments are the same model with shoulders but a different color n texture, I'm still hoping to find a set with both.

SoonerJBD
01.20.2013 , 01:52 PM | #5
That is actually the newest cartel armor set for consulars. Lately, they've been previewing the next coming cartel armor set by showing it at character creation screen the week before it comes out.

redsovereign
01.22.2013 , 12:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SoonerJBD View Post
That is actually the newest cartel armor set for consulars. Lately, they've been previewing the next coming cartel armor set by showing it at character creation screen the week before it comes out.
Not really, the character creation consular set have been there since at least early access which was when i started to play the game. However they might be adding it to the Cartel Market.
The set is the Omenbringer but hooded down as stated before.
"Mandalorians Don't make threats. We make promises."

Norgeron
01.23.2013 , 09:49 AM | #7
yeah but the omenbringer doesnt have the cool shoulder bits and the hood is up.... so I guess this set isnt in game as of now.

Alzor
01.23.2013 , 10:27 AM | #8
They just introduced the set today check the cartel market.
Alzzor - 55 Sawbones Alzor - 55 Seer
Alzoar - 55 Combat Medic Think-Again - 55 Vigilance
____My PVP Youtube Channel - Tomb of Freedon Nadd____

Norgeron
01.23.2013 , 12:07 PM | #9
yup I see it and bought it. still think I should have bin able to get it in game from the start but whatever I have it now.

SoonerJBD
01.23.2013 , 07:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by redsovereign View Post
Not really, the character creation consular set have been there since at least early access which was when i started to play the game. However they might be adding it to the Cartel Market.
The set is the Omenbringer but hooded down as stated before.
Wrong. The set the characters wear at the creation screen has changed repeatedly. Since they started the cartel armor sets, they've been essentially previewing them this way. That's why this set went up.