Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN Kiosk

Talon_Starfire
01.15.2013 , 09:40 AM | #1
Hey,
Which class is most likely to have a GTN Kiosk on board a Sith Assassin, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter or Jedi Shadow?
I'd like one on all but for starters I can only have enough coins for one I think so which one please?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Zellzin
01.15.2013 , 12:02 PM | #2
Put it on the character you play the most? But if your role-playing or whatever I suppose a Smuggler would be more likely to have one to sell all his black market goods
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47

Talon_Starfire
01.15.2013 , 12:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zellzin View Post
Put it on the character you play the most? But if your role-playing or whatever I suppose a Smuggler would be more likely to have one to sell all his black market goods
Thanks it is for RP.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

_biddan_
01.15.2013 , 02:40 PM | #4
isn't it legacy wide?
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

ScarletBlaze
01.15.2013 , 02:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
isn't it legacy wide?

It is legacy wide. I have it and all my characters have it.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Talon_Starfire
01.15.2013 , 02:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
isn't it legacy wide?
Coins are I don't know about the Kiosk does anybody know if the Kiosk is Legacy wide?
Looking for Sith guild.

thomasbaxter
01.16.2013 , 04:09 PM | #7
Kiosk is defo legacy wide